User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: We'll Kill For Justice (Ended)

    Becky "The Troupe will get it," I answered Con's question, "they're pretty good at cleaning up our messes." The second part of the sentence was bitter, and I stared at ...

    May 8, 2012
  • Archive Re: We'll Kill For Justice (Ended)

    Becky I looked at Sean. My heartbeat was pounding in my chest, and andreneline shot through me. It almost occured to me this could have been a dream. So much ...

    May 5, 2012
  • Archive Re: We'll Kill For Justice (Ended)

    Becky I believed Tyler. She had more than proved her ability with poisions and remedies. After a moment, Damon stopped squirming, and looked at me. "I'm not," he panted, "telling ...

    May 3, 2012
  • Archive Re: We'll Kill For Justice (Ended)

    Becky I'd be lying if I said I knew what was going on. It seemed like every single emotion was coursing through my body. I steadied myself against the rims ...

    Apr 30, 2012
  • Archive Re: We'll Kill For Justice (Ended)

    Becky I came to two conclusions as I ran down the street: One, that men were all ignorant bastards. Two, that I was stupidly falling for one. And I knew ...

    Apr 29, 2012
  • Archive Re: We'll Kill For Justice (Ended)

    Becky The night was chaos. I had long since ran out of bullets and abandoned my gun, resorting to fist fighting. I felt someone grab my arm, and realized before ...

    Apr 28, 2012
  • Archive Re: 131 Ways to the Top

    Raymond Choas couldn't even begin to describe the room. And, it seemed it was going to remain that way, until I noticed a small notecard on the door. I skimed ...

    Apr 26, 2012
  • Archive Re: We'll Kill For Justice (Ended)

    Okay, I'm throwing in some action. Rated PG-13 for swearing on Becky's part. Becky Night crept near slowly. When it was an acceptable time to go to bed, I rolled ...

    Apr 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: We'll Kill For Justice (Ended)

    This happens very slightly before Sean's conversation with Andy and Oscar. Becky I stared at the pile of gum-wrapper paper cranes that I had surrounded myself in. God, I was ...

    Apr 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: We'll Kill For Justice (Ended)

    I will not be here for a few days. Continue without me. Becky An unfamiliar voice called for a meeting, and we all filed downstairs. We were silently instructed to ...

    Apr 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: 131 Ways to the Top

    I won't be on for a few days. Continue without me, if you want to. Raymond I threw a few mixtures into a glass, then handed the fruity-est concoction I ...

    Apr 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: 131 Ways to the Top

    Raymond I was about to tell all three of the girls about what I thought of their mistake, then realized something. All. Three. Girls. A grin split across my face. ...

    Apr 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: 131 Ways to the Top

    Raymond D'Cheu I whistled a rock melody to myself as I fiddled the apartment key into the lock. I used one foot to prop open the door as I dragged ...

    Apr 15, 2012
  • Archive Re: 131 Ways to the Top

    One more person, preferably a guy, then we can start

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Archive Re: We'll Kill For Justice (Ended)

    New House: Oscar: Becky Scout After a moment of the gang's comfort, I shook off their touch and straightened out. The last thing I wanted to be was a coward. ...

    Apr 14, 2012


NO U
— Carina