-
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Riley By eight-thirty all of the others were in the kitchen, obviously ready to go. "That took you all long enough," I said coldly when the last one arrived. But, ...
Jul 4, 2010 -
Re: Born From the Earth
Name: Holly Maybelle Gender: Female Age: 17 Element/Other: Other-Air Picture: Personality: She's sweet, and caring. Holly is a likable person with an positive personality. She is loyal to her friends,
Jul 3, 2010 -
Re: True Love (not all it seems to be) ;)
Can I make a girl, or are the slots filled?
Jul 3, 2010 -
Re: A Child's Fantasy (Accepting)
Sera I made a little flower out of fire in my hand.The flower seemed to be alive, dancing in the flames. As quickly as I had made it, it vanished. ...
Jul 2, 2010 -
Re: The Perfect Voyage ~ Starting
Is my profile okay? I tried not to God-Mod. I had to get creative, because I wanted to have her be a model....
Jul 2, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Riley Reg walks in, and sits next to me, "Mornin'," I nod my greeting, looking down at the map. "I think I've got it," Alis says, looking down again. We ...
Jul 2, 2010 -
Re: The Perfect Voyage ~ Starting
Name: Jessie Ridley Age: 17 Gender: Female Appearance: Personality: She's sweet, and tries to be nice, but can get snappish if you ask too many questions. Mainly, though, because she ...
Jul 2, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Riley At seven o'clock in the morning, I was downstairs. I had already eaten, and had gotten into a bulletproof shirt my sister had gotten me a long time ago. ...
Jul 2, 2010 -
Re: A Child's Fantasy (Accepting)
I'll make a second character..... Name: Seraphina (Sera) Gender: Female Kind of Creature: fire maiden Personality: She is generally a nice person, but has a curious, sinister side. She is ...
Jul 1, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Riley Me and Reg sit in silence for a while, just sitting and looking out over the water. It was surprisingly peaceful, though, whether that was because of the setting ...
Jul 1, 2010 -
Re: Performers
Name: Tyler Moore Age (16-18): 18 Appearance (NO ANIME): Personality: He is a charming boy, to adults. To others students, he's a jerk. Everyone, except, for the members of his ...
Jul 1, 2010 -
Re: A Child's Fantasy (Accepting)
Name: Duchess Renoa Arabella Teresina (Ren) Gender: Female Kind of Creature: human Personality: She is a dreamer, and has plans. She is a brilliant liar, and pretends to be sweet ...
Jun 30, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Riley Who did he think he was kidding? By the way, my sister, the one you thought was dead, yeah, well she's actually alive. You don't just drop that on ...
Jun 29, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Riley The whole rest of the night with James I was on edge, waiting for an explanation. Something that might make sense in my hectic, crazy, life. So, naturally, when ...
Jun 29, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
I might not be able to post for a few days, so just remember they're going on a heist tomorow, that should tide you guys over for the next few ...
Jun 25, 2010
