User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley I almost yelled at Alis for taking charge when I was still conscious, but she was out of the room before I could say anything. With my hands I ...

    Jul 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Child's Fantasy (Accepting)

    Ren Well, he hadn't figured out I was out to get his father, that was really all I could ask for. He was actually, for a prince, being fairly nice. ...

    Jul 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Perfect Voyage ~ Starting

    Jessie I hung up the phone. So, this was it. I was actually on a cruise, actually having fun. Or, at least, I was supposed to be. Getting calls every ...

    Jul 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Child's Fantasy (Accepting)

    Ren "You can follow me, lady, or face them. Here, come this way. It's thick, and difficult to navigate, which means that only the brave and the foolish will follow. ...

    Jul 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Born From the Earth

    Holly He lifted me up, and suddenly we were flying. It was like being on a roller coaster, for me anyway. He seemed perfectly at ease. I was laughing the ...

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Come on people.....post!!!!

    Jul 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Born From the Earth

    Holly "If that helps... then yes. I'm secretly a cow." "So, there's a bit of unnatural rain. What's the problem? Do you mean.... you think there's someone else... someone like ...

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Child's Fantasy (Accepting)

    Sera I sat up in a nearby tree, watching as his high-high-highness and Ren argued. Just as I was about to go show the Prince who was boss around here, ...

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley Before long, James and Reg were in the room with me and Alis. "How many are there?" I asked, barley managing to keep my voice even from the stabbing ...

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Child's Fantasy (Accepting)

    Ren I stepped out from behind the tree, looking for Sera. Instead, I found someting much worse. "Prince Enyalius," I said. this wasn't good at all. No doubt he was ...

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Teenage Life (DEAD!)

    Name: Cole Runner Gender: Male Age: 16 Personality: He's a show off, and a bit conceited, but he loves having fun. He's the boy-next-door type and is a great friend. ...

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Born From the Earth

    I love how positive Holly is. Holly "Come on, I had to tag along. I am supposed to protect you, remember?" I said with my biggest grin. I thought it ...

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: All For The Power

    Name: Tyler Banks Age (16-35): 19 Appearance: Personality: He's dramatic, a bit conceited, and delighted to find himself a star. He always has to be the best at everything, and ...

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley I looked around at the dark hallway. Suddenly, from less than ten feet from me, I hear, "Dammit, James, look before you shoot." "Both of you, shut up," I ...

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Monster Exchange

    Name: Crystal Age: 18 monster/human: Mermaid Appearance: Personality: She's generally sweet and caring, but tries to stay away from humans. She has a hard time keeping secrets, and doesn't want ...

    Jul 5, 2010


Pigeon poop is the best way to solve problems.
— Pompadour