-
Re: A Child's Fantasy (Accepting)
Ren "You're a little young to hate somebody you've never even met, aren't you?" My hand went to my waist, just over where my knife was in my dress. I ...
Jul 12, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)
Thanks to everyone who has joined already. I am just waiting for someone new to PM me so we can have Jack and Mark played.
Jul 12, 2010 -
Re: A Child's Fantasy (Accepting)
Ren "Fine. I think you'll find if you want to ransom me, or whatever it is that rebels do, the king will be less than happy to pay for a ...
Jul 12, 2010 -
Re: A Child's Fantasy (Accepting)
Ren I looked over the ten people before me. "What news do you bring?" I asked. My cloak was drawn over my head. The last thing I needed was to ...
Jul 12, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)
Name: Riley Evans Age: 21 Picture: Country and Global Location: She is a mix of America and Mexico, North and South Languages You Speak: English, Spanish and some of French ...
Jul 12, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Fox, I said my post was the last post. Chapter four is accepting now.....
Jul 12, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)
The Gang The World's governments have a big problem. Until 2030 most gangs took money for themselves. Not anymore. In the year 2035 someone got the idea of Robin Hood ...
Jul 12, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
This will be the last post of RHG3..... Riley I looked at Maitea, "I am as good as I can be under the circumstances. And, I'd like a favor. I'd ...
Jul 12, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Riley I didn't remember much after that. I remember calling for James, and running through the chaos. I could still feel the wind the bullet that nearly killed me, and ...
Jul 11, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Riley After a minute of being patient, I gave up. I attempted to stand up, but just fell down again. Reg held out his hand, and as much as I ...
Jul 11, 2010 -
Re: Circus Soel
I'll post later, sorry, I've been busy.
Jul 11, 2010 -
Re: A Child's Fantasy (Accepting)
Ren My eyes narrowed as he asked the question, "Are you working for my father?" The question came out of nowhere, unless he had seen her little fight earlier. I ...
Jul 11, 2010 -
Re: Midnight ( started, accepting)
I don't think Ruri and Stella are going to get along very well.
Jul 11, 2010 -
Re: Midnight ( started, accepting)
Name- Stella Dawn Age- 17 Allegiance- Guardians, but she's a half-vampire Species (if evil)- NA Appearance- Attire- Weapons/Equipment- She carries around a small pistol at all times in her little ...
Jul 11, 2010 -
Re: A Child's Fantasy (Accepting)
Ren I noticed my friend Russes among the five men sitting in the corner. Ignoring the snide remarks and rude stares of the others. I walked up to him, and ...
Jul 11, 2010
