-
Re: A Child's Fantasy (Accepting)
Ren I opened my mouth to continue, "Who are any of us, in fact to judge? Barric, you yourself are worse than the prince. You are the kings best knight, ...
Jul 16, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)
Riley I turned to Howard, "You are so lucky I am in a good mood," I heard a few snide comments, and a little laughing. I took out my gun, ...
Jul 16, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)
Tia I had been with my cousin only a week, and in that week I had decided she was half mad. All you had to do was look into her ...
Jul 16, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)
We are going to bring in Jack/Mark later, maybe as a little needed twist. Until then.... 2 months later... Riley The rain poured over my, soaking every inch of me. ...
Jul 16, 2010 -
Re: A Child's Fantasy (Accepting)
Ren "Don't give me advice, you're the one in the precarious position. Where will you go, if you're turned away? I've sent word around that a meeting is to begin ...
Jul 16, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)
Glad to have you back Vanadis!
Jul 15, 2010 -
Re: Born From the Earth
Did you all forget about this? I'm waiting for kidaska to post....
Jul 14, 2010 -
Re: Monster Exchange
Crystal I walked passed where a kid was getting a drink from a fountain. Maybe he was just trying to be funny, or maybe he just wanted to get me ...
Jul 14, 2010 -
Re: Midnight ( started, accepting)
Stella Dawn I had pulled my hair into a neat bun, and my makeup was flawless. I took one last look in my mirror, and then put it back in ...
Jul 14, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)
Depending on how long it takes for Bondgirl007 to get back to me, and how long it takes to find someone to play the other person, we should be able ...
Jul 14, 2010 -
Re: A Child's Fantasy (Accepting)
Ren It took a few hours, but before long we were at the bar. Actually, it was a small tavern at the edge of the woods, but it was what ...
Jul 14, 2010 -
Re: Monster Exchange
Crystal She walked into school, almost floating, her gait was so graceful. Crystal's blue eyes scanned the crowd before her. There were new people here. And they were human. She ...
Jul 14, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)
I now have someone who will likely play either Jack or Mark. Soon enough we will have this show on the road.
Jul 14, 2010 -
Re: A Child's Fantasy (Accepting)
Ren "You're already in my debt," I informed him. The fact that he was alive proved it. I put away my sword, and put on my best fake smile. Someone ...
Jul 13, 2010 -
Re: A Child's Fantasy (Accepting)
Ren That was the final straw. "His? If you'd like to speak to our leader I think you'll have to turn around." I could feel the anger boiling up inside ...
Jul 12, 2010
