User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Tia "No," I said, at the same time Eve said, "Yes," "Your unwelcome here," I said to her, not bothering to disguise the hate in my voice. I wasn't sure ...

    Jul 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Moon Bound

    No, I can just change mine to a rouge.....Done!

    Jul 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Moon Bound

    Oh, sorry. I'll change that...

    Jul 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Moon Bound

    Name: Claribel Age: 23 Gender: Female Appearance: She has brown eyes, and very light blonde hair. It hangs past her shoulder. She is a very pretty girl, but doesn't seem ...

    Jul 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Guys, just make sure Reg, James and Gracie find Riley before Eve and the others do. I'm not sure how, but we can work it out... Tia I decided against ...

    Jul 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Paper Flowers

    Name: Sasha Age: 17 Gender: Female Rank: Theif Personality: She's very confrontational, and straightforward. She doesn't plan, much, and takes things one day at a time. Not too concerned about ...

    Jul 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Tia I really, really hated Eve right now. I took out my gun, and opened the door. "Have I made my point clear?" I pointed the gun at Eve, seen ...

    Jul 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Tia I looked at Howard, who's face gave me an idea what he was about to say. I held my hand up as he opened his mouth, "Don't even bother, ...

    Jul 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Riley The Captain started his speech with lies, filled the middle with lies, and ended it with another big lie; I was disgusted. According to him: I was 17 and ...

    Jul 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Riley I pulled up at Ted's, and I realized he was outside waiting for me. I only had one hour until the ball, and I should have had twice that. ...

    Jul 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Perfect Voyage ~ Starting

    Jessie His question wasn't one I really wanted to answer, but I did anyway. No reason to rouse suspicion. "Um, I got a little hot on a runway, and fainted. ...

    Jul 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Child's Fantasy (Accepting)

    Ren could send Sera to find the girl.

    Jul 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    There is going to be two or three parts to this.... Riley Once we found a good resting place, I took the limo and went out. I ignored the many ...

    Jul 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Monster Exchange

    Crystal "Thanks for the... perfume. But I'll pass. Are there other ways to get him off me that don't involve my gag-reflex?" She asked. I didn't laugh, though she looked ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Tia I wasn't stupid, I knew we wouldn't all fit in one taxi. I had ordered a limo. And before long, it pulled up at the curb we were standing ...

    Jul 19, 2010


Go and make interesting mistakes, make amazing mistakes, make glorious and fantastic mistakes. Break rules. Leave the world more interesting for your being here.
— Neil Gaiman