User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Tia I walked into Riley's room, and put on my best fake smile. To her, it would look real. Riley was back in her regular clothes now, I noticed, and ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Owls Mowing Grass: The Storybook

    Ginny I was getting hungry. In fact, I hadn't had breakfast yet. After shutting off my lawnmower I flew over the fence to a field, and there I found my ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: America's Got Talent

    They had the first round, they are preparing for round II. They are in vegas now.

    Aug 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: America's Got Talent

    Danny I wasn't in the mood for this. Another girl walked into the studio, and blared her music. Ricky shot me a concerned look, but I was out to prove ...

    Aug 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: America's Got Talent

    Ricky Danny turned the music off, "Take five," she said, throwing her hands into the air. I noticed the gymnast sitting against the wall. Once I was sure Danny wasn't ...

    Jul 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: America's Got Talent

    Name: Ricky Malone Age: 16 Gender: Male Appearance: Location: Seattle, Washington Act: Dancer in VI Personality: He's laid back, and likes to have fun. He balances out Danny's craziness. He ...

    Jul 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: America's Got Talent

    Danny We were in here first, that gave us rights to music, correct? The gymnast didn't seem to think so. As she turned up the music even louder, I stormed ...

    Jul 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Moon Bound

    Claribel (Clari)-Werewolf I tried without success to pull myself off the ground. Without the use of my back leg, I wasn't going anywhere. I would die if I just sat ...

    Jul 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: America's Got Talent

    Danny-VI We arrived in Las Vegas the next night. We had an assigned studio to practice our next act in. In the morning, we would be there at six, and ...

    Jul 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Tia "And you can't, because?" I demanded of Alis. "I have a reputation to uphold," she smirked, "You still have room to change. I'm set in my ways. Do what ...

    Jul 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Born From the Earth

    I'm waiting for kidaska....

    Jul 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Owls Mowing Grass: The Storybook

    Ginny It's not that I didn't like Chris- okay, actually, I didn't like him all that much. He was stuck up, and got really annoying. Plus, he obviously wasn't good ...

    Jul 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Lost Heir

    Name: Renadolda (Renda) Age: 31 Gender: Female Animal: Bird of Prey/Buzzard Appearance - Written: She has a very exotic look in human form, being that her animal form originated in ...

    Jul 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: The OC Storybook

    I'm not sure if this is right, so tell me if I am wrong.... Riley I slammed the warehouse door behind me, in one swift motion silencing all Jack's protests. ...

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: America's Got Talent

    Danny-Singer/Dancer We all celebrated in the waiting room. My mom brought really expensive apple cider, and we all had a few glasses. I looked around at the rest of VI, ...

    Jul 29, 2010


But answer me this: how can a story end happily if there is no love?
— Kate DiCamillo, The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane