User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: A World of Chances (Started)

    I'd sort of rather it be of a real person. try google images...

    Aug 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: A World of Chances (Started)

    Okay, Card and crocks, you both need pictures. One more girl, then we can start.

    Aug 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: A World of Chances (Started)

    Two guys, one girl. Apple: with your profile, wouldn't it help if your character spoke English?

    Aug 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Tia Me and Eve had grabbed breakfast at a little coffee shop in the square, and actually had a few laughs. She wasn't as bad as I thought before, and ...

    Aug 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: A World of Chances (Started)

    Name: Jennifer Cooper Nickname: Jenni Age: 23 Gender: Female Languages: French, English, and a little Spanish College: NYU Picture: Written description: She is 5'7'', so reasonably tall. She is 114 ...

    Aug 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: A World of Chances (Started)

    A World of Chances You are enrolled in some college in America. Before first semester starts, you are given a letter to invite you to be part of a study ...

    Aug 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Riley As I opened my mouth to speak to Reg, my phone rang. "Just a sec," I mumbled to Reg, and pulled out my phone. The only time anyone called ...

    Aug 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Lost Heir

    Oh, sorry. I assumed Leah was a girl. I'll change that.

    Aug 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: America's Got Talent

    Ricky After about an hour of practicing, a man came in with a megaphone. "Turn off your music," he yelled. I watched Danny carefully. She shot him a look, but ...

    Aug 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Tia As we walked out the door, I heard Riley and Reg talking from behind a shut door. I grabbed Eve's elbow, and she stopped with a start. I pressed ...

    Aug 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Lost Heir

    Renda I went back to my tent, and looked at the two mice-lings on the floor. Raw, and a little stale. Clearly, this wouldn't do. I went out to the ...

    Aug 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Riley I stretched and yawned, having a good nights sleep for the first time in a long time. Maybe it was just the peace in knowing Reg was alive and ...

    Aug 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Lost Heir

    Renda I arrived late at the camp, but stuck along the sidelines, watching the others with amusement. A mouse scurried past my foot, and I stepped on it. I picked ...

    Aug 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Riley Once Tia left my room, I thought of something. Reg had been with the police for two months. They had two months to get information out of him. And, ...

    Aug 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Child's Fantasy (Accepting)

    Sera I had been sent out, on Ren's orders, to find the girl. Why Ren thought she was so important was beyond me, but I couldn't argue with her. She ...

    Aug 3, 2010


"Do not try to be pretty. You weren't meant to be pretty; you were meant to burn down the earth and graffiti the sky. Don't let anyone ever simplify you to just 'pretty'"
— Suzanne Rivard