-
Re: Being You (accepting)
Okay, we can start now!
Jun 1, 2012 -
Re: We've Killed for Justice (Sequel to We'll Kill For Justice)
This ended up being kind of a long post, so I put in spoiler a part that you don't have to read to understand the meaning of the whole post. ...
Jun 1, 2012 -
Re: We've Killed for Justice (Sequel to We'll Kill For Justice)
I think using both NPCs are fine, I asked July if she is coming back. I haven't gotten a response yet. Becky I mentally hit myself for letting myself react ...
May 31, 2012 -
Re: We've Killed for Justice (Sequel to We'll Kill For Justice)
Anyone who wants to post now can. That was me offically starting this.
May 31, 2012 -
Re: Being You (accepting)
Two more people, then we can start.
May 31, 2012 -
Re: Being You (accepting)
Name: Kim Emma Redwood Age: 15 Gender: Female Appearance: I/she is 5'7", thin but strong, has a thin build. Doesn't wear a lot of makeup. Greenish grey eyes. Personality: She ...
May 31, 2012 -
Re: We've Killed for Justice (Sequel to We'll Kill For Justice)
Let's start this thing! Rebecca Scout I looked again through the scope, then at the target. I could feel Captian Woods bearing over me. Intimidation was his favorite game. "Now." ...
May 30, 2012 -
Re: We've Killed for Justice (Sequel to We'll Kill For Justice)
Okay, LHeart.
May 29, 2012 -
Re: We've Killed for Justice (Sequel to We'll Kill For Justice)
Name/ Nicknames: Rebecca Avery Scout (Becky, or Scout) Age: 22 Picture and Description: ALL HER TATTOOS WERE REMOVED. She's a lot thinner now, with more developed muscles and a more ...
May 29, 2012 -
Re: We've Killed for Justice (Sequel to We'll Kill For Justice)
Part Two Law and order exist for the purpose of establishing justice and when they fail in this purpose they become the dangerously structured dams that block the flow of ...
May 29, 2012 -
Re: 131 Ways to the Top
Sorry guys, you all posted so fast I couldn't keep up with this. You can continue if you want, but I don't have time to keep up with this. Happy ...
May 24, 2012 -
Re: We'll Kill For Justice (Ended)
I think this is kind of dying. I'm going to end this chapter in the storybook here, and if you want we might pick it up with part two in ...
May 23, 2012 -
Re: We'll Kill For Justice (Ended)
Is anyone going to post?
May 18, 2012 -
Re: Being You (accepting)
Being You Have you ever wanted a chance to play yourself in a storybook? Connect with a character you could really give meaning too? Here's your chance: You wake up ...
May 17, 2012 -
Re: We'll Kill For Justice (Ended)
Becky I took Tyler's advice, and walked into an empty bedroom. Blissful sleep overtook me. I was too tierd to lay thinking about everything. That night, I wanted to sleep. ...
May 13, 2012
