User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: Juvenile Inc.

    Alex Clarkson-C.E.O. Once everyone was seated, I looked around the room. "Welcome, again, all of you, to the new Clarkson and Co. I have a feeling this company can go ...

    Aug 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Troupe

    Name: Helen Age: 19 Gender: Female Appearance: Personality: She is sinister, and a bit dark. She usually wants things her way, but can compromise. She looks at things very literally, ...

    Aug 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Maitea is such a liar... Riley I went into the first bedroom I saw. I wasn't in the mood to put any extra effort into anything. I flopped down on ...

    Aug 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Juvenile Inc.

    Alex Clarkson-C.E.O. I walked to the top of the stairs, and turned my mic on. It was attached to a headband around my head, and I moved the piece back ...

    Aug 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Just a note, Vanadis, Riley was part of Jack's gang in the south. He never was in her gang.

    Aug 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Child's Fantasy (Accepting)

    Ren "Found out what?" I demanded, looking at the two men. I had gone to find Barric after he had been gone for an hour, and didn't really like the ...

    Aug 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Juvenile Inc.

    We'll start now. anyone else who wants to join, go ahead. Just post your profile and get writing. We have enough to start, though, and I'm really excited. Alex Clarkson-C.E.O. ...

    Aug 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Juvenile Inc.

    Don't forget we need some guys, too.

    Aug 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: America's Got Talent

    Danny Finally, that stupid band got off, and karaoke was announced. "Finally!" I half-yelled-half-sighed. I ran up on stage. "Long Shot, by Kelly Clarkson!" I yelled to the DJ. The ...

    Aug 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Juvenile Inc.

    DT link.

    Aug 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Juvenile Inc.

    Of course! I think she'd be great for that! JetPack- Maybe you could go for President of Marketing?

    Aug 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Juvenile Inc.

    ninja, the pictures you provide are of her house, right? I provided pictures for the different offices. If those are of her office, and you really want to keep those ...

    Aug 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Juvenile Inc.

    Positions: There is a President and Vice President of every section of the company besides receptionist and the janitorial staff. Also a Manager of Electronic Installation. Receptionist – one who ...

    Aug 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Juvenile Inc.

    Name: Alexandra Clarkson (Alex) Age: 17 Picture/Description: She has a very strong presence, and tends to always have a serious face. She is tall, 5'10'', and very long legs. She ...

    Aug 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Juvenile Inc.

    Sure, in about a half hour.

    Aug 12, 2010


I AM NOT GOING "FULL COW" ON SOMEBODYYYYYY
— whatchamacallit