User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: The Great Road Trip (Invite Only)

    Archie "Oh! Oh, I'm sorry, I wasn't looking - here -" Dess helped me up. "Well, what a great way to start a mornin', eh?" I laughed once I was ...

    Aug 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Child's Fantasy (Accepting)

    Ren I drew my sword, and walked onto the large area of grass I had picked out as a practice spot for fighting. I walked over to Barric. "Good luck," ...

    Aug 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Troupe

    Helen A boy and a girl started walking towards me. I quickened my step, and they did likewise. I began to run. I knew these types of situations well. Someone ...

    Aug 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: A World of Chances (Started)

    Jenni Cooper-NYU Before I even knew what was happening, we were past security. We all had first class tickets destined for London, England. It wouldn't be my first time there, ...

    Aug 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Juvenile Inc.

    Alex Clarkson-C.E.O. Before long, I sent everyone back to their work spaces to get ready for the day ahead. I turned to the girl who mus be my assistant, and ...

    Aug 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Troupe

    Helen My footsteps echoed down the empty hall. I was so close, so close, to my goal. This was my most challenging case yet, but I was being paid well. ...

    Aug 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Tia "Make me a cuppa n' all will ya?" Reg demanded, striding in. I rolled my eyes, and made an annoyed huff, making sure to show him how unwelcome he ...

    Aug 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Troupe

    we gonna do this??

    Aug 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Great Road Trip (Invite Only)

    Name: Archer Thomas (Archie or that-British-guy-over-there will do) Age (16-19): 18 Who's Taking You on Road Trip?: Dess, he was a close friend of hers Appearance (no anime, if you're ...

    Aug 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Juvenile Inc.

    You could come to the meeting anyway...

    Aug 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Riley "Don't you be gettin' soft on me, Riles, you're the one who keeps me in line." Reg assured me with a smile. "I won't," I promised, because it's already ...

    Aug 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Great Road Trip (Invite Only)

    I call a guy...

    Aug 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Juvenile Inc.

    Don't let this die...

    Aug 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: America's Got Talent

    They are stilll at the dance...

    Aug 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Riley "What can I do for ya, Riles?" Reg asked casually. I looked over at him. "I need you to keep an eye on Tia for me. She's been acting ...

    Aug 17, 2010


You can't blame the writer for what the characters say.
— Truman Capote