-
Re: The Emerson Family
Bethie "This one, this one!" I yelled, standing up and knocking my chair to the floor. My finger was on the picture of an angel Halloween costume. I had been ...
Aug 28, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)
Fox, James left a while ago.
Aug 28, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)
Riley "Tia's playin' sugar-cheeks, whatever she's upto, she ain't lookin' like she's gon'a yap about it anytime soon." Reg said. I let out a sigh and smiled a little. "Yeah, ...
Aug 28, 2010 -
Re: The Emerson Family
Yay, we can start now!!! Bethie I yawned and stretched, then looked over at my clock. It was one of those special clocks that told that date and the temperature ...
Aug 27, 2010 -
Re: The Troupe
Helen I couldn't help but laugh as the paint bucket spilled over on Mouse. She deserved it, the little rat. Once she was well ahead, I turned to Julian. "You ...
Aug 27, 2010 -
Re: The Emerson Family
Just a note, I had to change one thing on the profile. It originally said 13-18 and I realized unless they had a set of twins or something similar, it ...
Aug 27, 2010 -
Re: The Emerson Family
One more girl, tops. We need at least three boys minimum. We already have three girls and one guy. So one more girl.
Aug 27, 2010 -
Re: The Emerson Family
Name: Elizabeth Emerson Family given nickname: Bethie Age: 15 Picture: Label in the family: the mediator Personality: She is really sweet, and has a caring personality. She is a lot ...
Aug 26, 2010 -
Re: The Emerson Family
The Emerson Family Think having a brother or sister is hard, try having six. In a family with seven teenagers, it can be hard to stand out. Each kid is ...
Aug 26, 2010 -
Re: The Troupe
Helen "What's so illegal about an acting troupe?" I asked after a minute. The short one, Mouse, turned and stalked off down an alleyway. Julian motioned and I followed after ...
Aug 26, 2010 -
Re: America's Got Talent
I'm gonna move this along a little. Ricky The rest of the night passed in a blur until the DJ officially ended the party. I walked Tess out to the ...
Aug 26, 2010 -
Re: America's Got Talent
Ricky "Meh, well, Danny's better." Tess shrugged, and I rolled my eyes. "Oh, hush." I siad, and she leaned back into me. We started dancing a bit, moving from side ...
Aug 24, 2010 -
Re: The Cliches (Started; accepting)
Name: Parker Maire Campbell Gender: Female Age (any age, but keep it believable.): 17 Agency: the cliches Cliche (prep, jock, nerd, etc.): Tomboy Personality: She's an out and out tough ...
Aug 24, 2010 -
Re: Juvenile Inc.
Has this died already?
Aug 24, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)
Riley ' I went out to find Howard. Now that James was gone, some things had to change. I found him in a small bedroom, looking through a bag. I ...
Aug 24, 2010
