User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Riley After watching Ace leave, I shook my head. Was I really boring everyone that much? Maitea looked like she wanted to follow him, but a look from me told ...

    Sep 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Tia After the lovebirds and their associates got back, Riley called us to a meeting. I sat down at the chair at the end of the table, and propped my ...

    Sep 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Riley "Okay, okay," Reg said, "When the others are back from the pharmacy, we'll all talk 'bout it. Run through our options. Hell, it already seems better than this place." ...

    Sep 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Untraceable

    Investigator/Detective: Name: Sienna Houston Age (18-25): 24 Gender: Female Appearance (written and picture): She is pretty average height at 5'7'' and is thin built. She isn't hugely muscled and does

    Sep 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Untraceable

    saves spot for girl detective

    Sep 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Behind the Beauty (Lust, hate, and murder)

    Can I join please??????

    Sep 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Emerson Family

    Bethie I went outside and grabbed my electric scooter just in time to see Jordan walking up the driveway. "Really, what's wrong?" I asked him. "Stacy broke up with me," ...

    Sep 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Troupe

    Helen "Is Roland also going to feed us, because I'm just about famished!" Issac demanded. "Aren't we all?" I retorted. He threw me a look, and mumbled something under his ...

    Sep 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Riley After realizing Reg was asleep on my bed, and not having the heart to wake him up, I went to go outside. We were right near a little creek ...

    Sep 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Emerson Family

    Bethie I went downstairs to go call Jordan, but mom stopped me. She gathered us at the breakfast table and told us, "Me and your father are going away tomorrow ...

    Aug 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Troupe

    Sorry about this, but could someone bring Helen in?

    Aug 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Yes, let's continue, come on peoples, post!!

    Aug 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    ridersofdamar backed out of this, so I had James just leave because of Jack.

    Aug 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: A Child's Fantasy (Accepting)

    Ren I was at the meeting tent before anyone else. I always was, why did it matter now? Maybe it was the slowly creeping deadline, the attack. As far as ...

    Aug 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Cliches (Started; accepting)

    Parker In the basement of the base there was a work out room. I had gotten up early to work on the punching bags. Each blow I gave to the ...

    Aug 28, 2010


I have the opposite of charisma…. no-rizz-ma
— Gen