User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Okay, this is the final post in RHG4. Watch for the new one soon. Riley I met each of their eyes before I spoke, but the words still stuck in ...

    Oct 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Riley It took long enough, but I finally thought they were all dead. Gun still pointed outward, I carefully steped from behind the truck. Suddenly, there was a crash. I ...

    Sep 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Riley I sprinted back to the house, once I was inside I started yelling, "Get armed, now! Guns, bullets, vests, the whole five miles. Do it now!" Eve ran up ...

    Sep 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Sorry for shortness.... Riley I knew what I felt, and I had been waiting so long for a chance to speak the truth. Why, then, was I hesitating as the ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Riley "His name's Chariot," I answered Reg's question, "I was just that original when I was younger." We both laughed, but then feel silent again. "There's something about here," I ...

    Sep 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Riley "I really do think you look nice." Mark said. I turned around, but he was already gone. I sunk down to the floor, and put my head in my ...

    Sep 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Assasinations

    I'm so sorry about this, but because of my school work and some more persona reasons I am going to have to drop out. Just kill Jessica, I'm sure most ...

    Sep 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Riley "Look Riley, we can go right back to hating each other after this. I just want to talk a little." Mark said. "Fine, I can talk I guess," I ...

    Sep 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    I apologize for the length. But I couldn't leave anything out..... Riley The many hours that must have passed for us to get there seemed to go by so fast. ...

    Sep 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: Assasinations

    Jessica Location: Assassins Guild Date: October 9th, 2010 Time: 9:32 I wasn't an optimistic person, I never had been. But I never looked as things as a failure, unless you ...

    Sep 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    I am going to move this along a little. Tia I awoke to someone shaking me. Instinctively, I pulled the gun off my bedside table and pointed it into their ...

    Sep 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Assasinations

    Jessica Charleston Location: Bare-Lee Edible Date: October 9th, 2010 Time: 8:15 "Any volunteers?" Lex asked. No one said anything for a minute. “As much as both of your ideas aren’t ...

    Sep 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 4: The Hunted (Ended)

    Riley “Dismissed,” I said after Maitea left. The others, those that were left anyway, got up and walked out of the room. “God, I’d make a terrible public speaker. I ...

    Sep 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Assasinations

    Jessica Charleston Bare-Lee Edible, 8:00 Pm, October Ninth I walked into the restaurant, and looked around. A few people were dotted around the neon expanse of the restaurant. For a ...

    Sep 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Assasinations

    Name: Jessica Charleston Age: 24 Grade: A Physical Appearance: Personal statement: Very serious, very to the point. She works like a machine, and doesn't show too much emotion. She has ...

    Sep 11, 2010


"Growing up isn't the problem... forgetting is."
— Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince