-
Re: Robin Hood Gang Five: Times Changed (Previous Members Only)
Riley "I dunno, what that's gonna do for us. Besides I ain't even decided whether I'm comin' along with you all yet. Things 'ave changed, Riles. Jack's right." Reg said. ...
Nov 7, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang Five: Times Changed (Previous Members Only)
I'd apreciate it if you all didn't let this die.
Nov 7, 2010 -
Re: Circus Outcast (Starting, but still accepting!)
Mae "No need. Unless... Mae, do you think your powers will work on plant life, like grass, or something?" Nick asked me. "I've never really tried. I mean, I'm probably ...
Nov 5, 2010 -
Re: Circus Outcast (Starting, but still accepting!)
Mae-Healing "Oh, as always," Nick laughed, "Never gets old." "I'm sure it doesn't, though I haven't been around long enough to know for sure." I shurgged with a sigh. "You'll ...
Nov 4, 2010 -
Re: Circus Outcast (Starting, but still accepting!)
Tell me if there is anything wrong with this..... Mae I yawned and streched as I got up from my bed. I could hear the birds chirpping from outside my ...
Nov 4, 2010 -
Re: Circus Outcast (Starting, but still accepting!)
Name: Mae Age: 17 Power/Circus Act: The ability to heal the wounds of others. She isn’t an actual act in the circus but if someone gets hurt during the show ...
Nov 3, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang Five: Times Changed (Previous Members Only)
Riley "So, Riles, what are we gonna do for little Charles here?" Jack asked with a grin. He was a life saver, I owed him big time. But he had ...
Oct 29, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang Five: Times Changed (Previous Members Only)
Tia "Am I not welcome?" I heard Alis say as I silently crept in the door, Maitea and Ace close behind me. I put a gun inches from Alis' head ...
Oct 27, 2010 -
Re: Just Be Yourself (Accepting)
Kay I stood up to take my tray over, and was about to do a very characteristic hair filp, before I met a guys eyes. I don't know why, but ...
Oct 24, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang Five: Times Changed (Previous Members Only)
Riley "So what now? Should I lie low? Pretend like I never came by and act as an emergency backup, or do you want me in on it? I know ...
Oct 22, 2010 -
Re: Just Be Yourself (Accepting)
Sure
Oct 22, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang Five: Times Changed (Previous Members Only)
Tia I rolled my eyes, "You wouldn't believe what's happened to Riley. But anyways, I can assume you and Ace found a chance to get married?" I didn't really care, ...
Oct 19, 2010 -
Re: Darkmoor Juvenile Prison
I greatly apologize, but because of some family things and the piles of homework I get I will not be able to do this SB anymore. I barley have time ...
Oct 16, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang Five: Times Changed (Previous Members Only)
Riley "Evenin' Riles," Reg spoke, somewhat curly. His eyes met Jacks, and then he looked back at me. My heart stopped for a minute, but I took a deep breath ...
Oct 15, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang Five: Times Changed (Previous Members Only)
Warning, this gets slightly graphic. Riley Why the hell was Jack kissing me? And why wasn't I pulling back? Instead I gripped his shirt and pulled him closer to me ...
Oct 15, 2010
