-
Re: The Commanding 5.
Name: Lucy Calloway Gender: Female Age: 17 Instrument: Alto Saxaphone Appearance: She's a tall, sassy looking lady with an unexplained preferance for fedora hats. She wears mostly white and black ...
Jan 12, 2011 -
Re: Bulletproof Hearts ~ (Full|Started)
Name: Jane West Gender: Female Age: 16 Appearance: She is a beautiful girl with a tall, thin frame. Jane is something to look at, though anyone who looks too long ...
Jan 11, 2011 -
Re: Scattered: Hero High *Permission Only* (Started|FULL)
Ash Runner She hesitated, "He-hello?" I wanted to play the game a little longer. I waited to see what she would do, so I moved over to the side as ...
Jan 11, 2011 -
Re: Scattered: Hero High *Permission Only* (Started|FULL)
Ash Runner When I turned to see my friend Maybelle behind me, I gave her a hug and then looked around frantically. "So, where is he?" I raised an eyebrow, ...
Jan 11, 2011 -
Re: Scattered: Hero High *Permission Only* (Started|FULL)
Ashley "Ash" Runner I smiled and waved as I walked away from the girls -my girls- and towards the entrance to the school. Halfway there, I noticed a boy who ...
Jan 7, 2011 -
Re: Scattered: Hero High *Permission Only* (Started|FULL)
Can we start....?
Jan 7, 2011 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang Five: Times Changed (Previous Members Only)
This is pretty much dead, so I'm going to write a happy ending.....(This storybook still has the most chapters of any SB ever so, yeah, it's special) Riley I walked ...
Jan 3, 2011 -
Re: Down to the Center of the Earth
Jessie I looked down at the little silver bracelet. It was beautiful, really, and probably the most high-tech thing I had ever owned. All the others had looked at it ...
Jan 2, 2011 -
Re: Scattered: Hero High *Permission Only* (Started|FULL)
Name: Ashley "Ash" Runner Age: 17 Gender: Female Rank: Yet To Be Determinded Superhero/Sidekick Parents: Tom and Marina Runner, both normal people and lawyers. Appearance: She's a tall,at 5'8'', and ...
Jan 2, 2011 -
Re: Down to the Center of the Earth
Jessie "JJ" "Hi,I’m Fin.” The boy said with a smile that was obviously forced. I gave him my warmest smile back, the last thing we needed as a team was ...
Jan 1, 2011 -
Re: Down to the Center of the Earth
Jessie Jay Albany "JJ" I wasn't particularly please about being pulled out of the house when me and my dad were watching a movie on the history of Greece, but ...
Dec 30, 2010 -
Re: Down to the Center of the Earth
Name: Jessie Jay Albany "JJ" Age: 17 Appearance: She's tall, at 5'9'' and has a medium build. She's got some muscle on her, mostly in the legs, and has a ...
Dec 28, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang Five: Times Changed (Previous Members Only)
Riley One thing I had never gotten used to was being able to walk into the middle of a crowded city in broad daylight and not having twenty some guns ...
Dec 16, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang Five: Times Changed (Previous Members Only)
I'm sorry, I got banned from the computer for a long time. I am going to try to pick this back up now. Riley "Thanks, hun. Anyway, that's all I've ...
Dec 2, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang Five: Times Changed (Previous Members Only)
Tia "Okay, let's go," I threw my bag over my shoulder. "Actually," my cousin informed me, "you're staying here to watch Charlie." "No, I'm not, Riley," I crossed my arms ...
Nov 9, 2010
