User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: The Basement

    I would prefer if you guys stuck to two posts a day at the most to prevent people from getting lost. They can find the basement any time soon. I'm ...

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Basement

    Note: In some of my posts Juli will suddenly have a flashback. The flashbacks are in italics. Julia-Rose (Juli) Light poured through the window of the old apartment, and Juli ...

    Mar 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Basement

    Right now we have four girls and three guys so if we could get one more guy we'll be ready to start! EDIT: Anyone who would like to make their ...

    Mar 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Basement

    Name: Julia-Rose Nicknames: JR, Jul, Juli, Rose, Julia (She prefers Rose or Julia.) Age: 17 Gender: Female Persona: Artist/Runaway Picture and Description: Julia is 5'6'' and very pretty with a ...

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Basement

    The Story: The streets of Old Harles, the rough section of the huge city Aronald. Home to failing artists, rejected musicians, high school dropouts, prostitutes, gangs and of course the ...

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Archive Re: Scattered: Hero High *Permission Only* (Started|FULL)

    Ash Runner "I just looked through some of your memories. Just a little pay back for the joke, and don’t worry. I didn’t alter anything while I was in there." ...

    Jan 31, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Commanding 5.

    Lucy Calloway When the instrument 'talked', I was the only one who kept a straight face. "You lot are pathetic." I said with a smile-lacking laugh. "You really think an ...

    Jan 31, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Commanding 5.

    Lucy Calloway The chauffer dropped me off in the front of the school. I pulled on a pair of shades and adjusted the brim of my fedora hat before stepping ...

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Archive Re: Scattered: Hero High *Permission Only* (Started|FULL)

    I'm sorry but could someone bring Ash in?

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Archive Re: Godmod Partay~!

    Nema I yawned and streched. Looking around, it took me a few seconds to comprehend where I was. And then a headache hit me. "Unholy fishtanks!" I cursed, grabbing at ...

    Jan 25, 2011
  • Archive Re: Godmod Partay~!

    Name: Nema Age: Usually 17, but on Wednesdays she's 18. On fridays she is 8. Gender Female Personality: She is the most random person you'll ever meet. She just blurts ...

    Jan 25, 2011
  • Archive Re: Down to the Center of the Earth

    JJ I let all the knowledge of the various plants soak into my skin. Most had properties I had never even imagined before. There was an assortment of things, from ...

    Jan 20, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Commanding 5.

    Lucy Calloway I walked coolly into the resteraunt and over to my table. They didn't need to seat me; here I seated myself. This was my regular table, this was ...

    Jan 18, 2011
  • Archive Re: Bulletproof Hearts ~ (Full|Started)

    Jane I hated sentiments. I had ever since Alex had died/been shot. Watching Koda kiss Selena made me want to punch someone, and I suddenly felt bad for anyone standing ...

    Jan 16, 2011
  • Archive Re: Bulletproof Hearts ~ (Full|Started)

    Jane West "There's something wrong here." I said after a minute, looking around at the vast rows of books. I noticed Jo over talking to a boy. She was so ...

    Jan 13, 2011


I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done.
— Steven Wright