User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: Dream on

    Full name: Anabelle "Alan" Wright Age: 17 History: Alan was raised by her father, her mother died giving birth to her. She had only an older brother, Jacob, who is ...

    May 14, 2011
  • Archive Re: Angels Vs. Demons *Not Started/Accepting*

    Ignore.

    May 10, 2011
  • Archive Re: TVG: The Southern Wars

    Name: Carolina “Carla” D’Montriav Gender: Female Age: 24 Position: Second-in-Command Allegiance: Fuego Appearance: She isn't very tall, at 5'5'', and is petite. She has a thin build. She has rag

    Apr 28, 2011
  • Archive Re: TVG: The Southern Wars

    The Southern Wars Preface: It began in America in 2035. A small gang fed up with the rules of society had an idea that would soon change the world. From ...

    Apr 28, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Basement

    Please don't let this die.

    Apr 6, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Basement

    If anyone is feeling left out please just tell me. I'll bring you in. Somehow. Juli-Rose I felt like an idiot for breaking down. Tears atttracted attention. They were like ...

    Apr 1, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Basement

    I apologize for some minor god-moddingo n my part in my last post in The Basement. If their are any issues just tell me.

    Mar 31, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Basement

    Juli-Rose We began to walk. I knew exactly where we were going. There was a small part of Old Harles, (a very small part), near the border between that and ...

    Mar 29, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Basement

    Juli-Rose "I don't really know here very well so... could someone ...erm... help me to get around? I mean- Help me find a place." He thought for a moment. "Help ...

    Mar 27, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Basement

    Juli-Rose Everyone looked so angry. I was suddenly rather afraid that people might have hidden guns someone on their persons. I needed to get one. I wonder what type I ...

    Mar 26, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Basement

    Julie-Rose "What's your story?" The last question I wanted to hear. "Mine?" I asked. I couldn't keep the panic out of my voice. Use the lie you always have. "I ...

    Mar 20, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Basement

    Juli Rose I stifled a giggle as Jacob's stomach rumbled. "Hungry?" I asked teasingly. He shot me a look. I gave him a smile. "I'll be back in a few," ...

    Mar 16, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Basement

    Juli Rose His eyes shined in the moonlight. Jacobs. They were the type of eyes every arist loves to paint. Dammit, Julia, focus. I put the last strokes on the ...

    Mar 14, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Basement

    Juli-Rose "Jacob." A one word response. I didn't know what had spurred his sudden act of kindness.He shut his eyes, and I studied him. Messy brown hair. Tatoos. Brown eyes. ...

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Basement

    Sorry, I'm switiching to 1st person. It's easier for me. Juli-Rose I pulled my stuff onto a matress, and then rested my head on the side nearest the wall. The ...

    Mar 13, 2011


The chains of habits are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken.
— Warren Buffet