-
Re: We've Killed for Justice (Sequel to We'll Kill For Justice)
Thats fine coco. Did everyone kind of forget about this?
Jun 28, 2012 -
Re: We've Killed for Justice (Sequel to We'll Kill For Justice)
I talked to Faded, and she wanted me to add Brandon's rank. (Faded, tell me if anything is out of character for Brandon). Rebecca Scout Sean went over and opened ...
Jun 20, 2012 -
Re: We've Killed for Justice (Sequel to We'll Kill For Justice)
Rebecca Scout I walked out of the room, Sean following close behind me. A new wave of determination was in his eyes. I looked at the group, quickly analyzing strengths; ...
Jun 18, 2012 -
Re: We've Killed for Justice (Sequel to We'll Kill For Justice)
Rebecca Scout “Murder? What are you talking about? What murder?” Sean wouldn't meet my eyes. I picked up the paper, and skimmed the file. ...will exonerate Garcia for the murder ...
Jun 14, 2012 -
Re: We've Killed for Justice (Sequel to We'll Kill For Justice)
Rebecca Scout As soon as Sean walked in, there was a mass movement to welcome him. I sat back and just smiled at him, we had already had our greetings. ...
Jun 9, 2012 -
Re: Being You (accepting)
Kim Redwood I knew there was only one way to see if the food was safe. At a quick glance, the apples seemed the easiest to poison. They werre the ...
Jun 9, 2012 -
Re: Being You (accepting)
Kim Redwood Immediately, I began to carry myself with a slightly new level of importance. I note that three people go out to find water. Two girls, and the guy. ...
Jun 8, 2012 -
Re: We've Killed for Justice (Sequel to We'll Kill For Justice)
Rebecca Scout "What is this?" The Captian looked over the papers as if he had never seen them before. I highly doubted that was the case. Andrea better hope she ...
Jun 7, 2012 -
Re: We've Killed for Justice (Sequel to We'll Kill For Justice)
Is anyone going to post everyone meeting up? I would do it, but the last few posts have been only coco and I.
Jun 7, 2012 -
Re: Being You (accepting)
Sure, Kei. Go ahead. Kim Redwood I searched for what seemed like an hour, finially giving up on locating whatever they had placed watching us. The thought someone still was ...
Jun 7, 2012 -
Re: Being You (accepting)
Kim Redwood I regretting suggesting leaving as soon as I said it, and was corrected for it a moment later. The girl- Oli- seemed more than a little scared, and ...
Jun 4, 2012 -
Re: We've Killed for Justice (Sequel to We'll Kill For Justice)
Rebecca Scout Sean glanced me over, then held the door open just enough for me to get through. I stepped in, and he shut it, but didn't move from where ...
Jun 3, 2012 -
Re: Being You (accepting)
Kim Redwood I looked over at the piece of paper, suddenly calm. My hands slightly shaking, I picked it up. I cleared my throat, and read out loud. "Welcome to ...
Jun 2, 2012 -
Re: We've Killed for Justice (Sequel to We'll Kill For Justice)
Rebecca Scout I walked out, slamming the door behind me, and got into the Mercury the base had let me borrow. Thirty miles either way. I drummed my fingers on ...
Jun 1, 2012 -
Re: Being You (accepting)
Kim Redwood I slowly drifted into conciousness, and I rubbed my eyes. I felt them burning. I must have left my contacts in. I didn't want to wake up yet. ...
Jun 1, 2012
