-
Re: What would happen if?
Macee Raymond I stared out at the park, waiting for her to arrive. After three years I was finally getting to meet my pen pal. The one person I could ...
Jun 2, 2011 -
Re: Behind the Scenes (Starting/Accepting Characters)
Name: Macee Raymond Roll: Jannette Age: 21 Apperance: Personality: Off-camera she's bubbly, sweet, and a little shy. She can be a bit of a klutz sometimes, and a little quirky. ...
Jun 2, 2011 -
Re: Behind the Scenes (Starting/Accepting Characters)
Behind the Scenes The DT: The ultimate test of the human mind came not in the form of a monster from my worst nightmare, or havoc wrecked by nature, but ...
Jun 2, 2011 -
Re: Dream on
Alan Wright It all happened really fast. If my father hadn't been an alchloholic, if I hadn't seen and heard enough people die from alchlohol, I wouldn't care. And if ...
May 30, 2011 -
Re: Dream on
Alan Wright "Alan, I told him to get it out of his system, then to come apologize, but I know that you probably don't want to talk to him." She ...
May 29, 2011 -
Re: Dream on
Alan Wright The feeling of his arms lingered on me. Somehow he had known. He had seen through the cold outer shell. No one else ever had, ever could. I ...
May 27, 2011 -
Re: Dream on
Alan Wright "Nothing, it's nothing." Of course it's not. "So where are you headed?" His question took me by surprise. Quite frankly, I hadn't thought about it. I sighed, and ...
May 27, 2011 -
Re: Dream on
Alan Wright Most of the others had ran. In a flash moment, I pulled the person closest to me, Ty, behind a large bush. We hid there until the sierns ...
May 25, 2011 -
Re: Dream on
Alan Wright "Just another sad story I guess. I've never really had parents, I've always taken care of myself. So now I'm going to New York, just for the hell ...
May 23, 2011 -
Re: Dream on
Alan Wright I found myself walking by Ty, having subconciously drifted towards him. I cleared my throat, and took a deep breath. “Well, I know your name. I guess I ...
May 22, 2011 -
Re: Dream on
Alan Wright "I'm gunna start walking, find a gas station, maybe another bus station. Wanna come?" Ty gave me a smile that reminded me of a colgate commercial. I didn't ...
May 21, 2011 -
Re: Dream on
Since everyone seems caught up on this "bus crash" idea, I'll get it started. 'Alan' Wright Deciding walking to the back of the bus wasn't worth the effort, I sat ...
May 20, 2011 -
Re: Dream on
'Alan' Wright Everyone huddled around a girl, who I think had introduced herself as Drea. There was obviously something seriously wrong with this chic. One second, she comes up to ...
May 18, 2011 -
Re: Dream on
'Alan' Wright As I drew closer to the inhabbited area of our town, I pulled the ebony hood of my thin sweatshirt over my head. I didn't ned people recognizing ...
May 17, 2011 -
Re: TVG: The Southern Wars
Does no one really want to do this?
May 14, 2011
