-
Re: Behind the Scenes (Starting/Accepting Characters)
Macee I was ushered quickly onto the stage, and the cameraman counted down three seconds. On the last second I took a moment to fix a bit of my hair, ...
Jun 22, 2011 -
Re: Behind the Scenes (Starting/Accepting Characters)
Macee It's not hanging by the phone if you only pass it every couple of minutes. Or at least that's what I tried to tell myself. Rosaline rolled her eyes, ...
Jun 16, 2011 -
Re: Behind the Scenes (Starting/Accepting Characters)
Macee Rosaline covered my eyes, and then opened a door in my house that had previously been locked. She removed her hands from my eyes, and I gave a little ...
Jun 15, 2011 -
Re: Behind the Scenes (Starting/Accepting Characters)
Macee Before long, Turber and Jaspar had joined the table with me and the director. Thurber had asked what happened, but I sort of ignored the question. I really didn't ...
Jun 14, 2011 -
Re: Behind the Scenes (Starting/Accepting Characters)
Macee I pulled up at the studio exactly on time. This morning, I had persuaded Rosaline to let me drive my favorite old ford truck, instead of the limo. And ...
Jun 14, 2011 -
Re: Behind the Scenes (Starting/Accepting Characters)
Macee Raymond Rosaline dropped me off at home, and the limo took her away. I stood stupidly on the sidewalk, looking around. I felt so out of place, like everything ...
Jun 13, 2011 -
Re: Behind the Scenes (Starting/Accepting Characters)
Macee Stupid overdramatic actors. Stupid Hollywood. Stupid Jaques. "I hope the night's events haven't been enough to put you off filming for life, my dear, But not to worry, these ...
Jun 11, 2011 -
Re: Behind the Scenes (Starting/Accepting Characters)
Macee "So, this Roberts fellow, why'd you let him deter you from Broadway?" Thurber raised the question. "It's kind of a long story," I admitted, "When I was still in ...
Jun 10, 2011 -
Re: Behind the Scenes (Starting/Accepting Characters)
Macee Something about the rate at which I consumed beer seemed funny to Thurber, but I let his arely-surpressed laughs pass without a comment. "Well look at it like this." ...
Jun 9, 2011 -
Re: Behind the Scenes (Starting/Accepting Characters)
Macee "My name is Thurber Washington, one of the poor, small, insignificant people who could never compare to you in any way, shape, or form. Oh, I'm also one of ...
Jun 9, 2011 -
Re: Behind the Scenes (Starting/Accepting Characters)
Macee I watched as Ginger James began to walk towards me. Ginger James, in the same room as me. I pulled on the edges of my dress and looked up ...
Jun 7, 2011 -
Re: Behind the Scenes (Starting/Accepting Characters)
Macee Rosaline handed me a necklace, and then stepped back to look at me. She grinned, "Much better." I turned around to look at myself in my new three-way mirror, ...
Jun 6, 2011 -
Re: Behind the Scenes (Starting/Accepting Characters)
Macee Raymond "Macee, get ahold of yourself." Rosaline walked in the door to me still flooding with happy tears. I sniffled, and then whiped the last of a few tears ...
Jun 6, 2011 -
Re: Behind the Scenes (Starting/Accepting Characters)
We don't have everyone, but for now we can say that they aren't needed for filming yet/the scenes won't include them. For the first post, we are starting when they ...
Jun 5, 2011 -
Re: The Curb (Started | Full)
Name: Kimberly "Kimmy" Age: 15 Ability/Aptitude: Voice Control, which gives her an ability to fake accents well in addition to a controlled singing voice. Personality: She's a bit of a ...
Jun 3, 2011
