User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: The Witchers

    Name: Esony Age: nineteen Gender: Female Personality: The shyest of the witchers. Very intelegent. Loves to read. Appearance: [Name: Esony Age: nineteen Gender: Female Personality: The shyest of the w

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Prodigy Children

    Maxinea “Well, do you think she should stay?” Elaine said. “I do know, sure, why not?” Alex said. “Sabrina thinks the rest of the camp should take a vote, you ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    I like that idea. When can we start the story?

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Prodigy Children

    Maxi I walked into the camp where a few people walked about. I had been told to come here by the voice, but I did not know why. A boy ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Prodigy Children

    Okay, can we have my character kind of find the group and just now join? Can she be a new member? Name: Maxinea (max-ee-na) Called Maxi Gender: Female Age: 14 ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Okay, I am just throwing this out there for an idea. My character, Else, due to the fact she has mixed parents, is unnafected by Kili's ability to change emotions. ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Name: Elsema (el-sem-ah) she is Else (el-see) for short Age: 15 Power/Circus Act: She can change her density so she plays an escape artist in the circus. She can make ...

    Jan 20, 2010


The necessary beauty in life is in giving yourself to it completely, only later will it clarify itself and become coherent.
— Richard Linklater