-
Re: Tesla's Earthquake Machine
Name: Ebony Seal Age: 17 Appearance: Personality: High spirited and very upbeat. Stylish and elegant and talks very diplomatically. Easy to love and makes a great friend. Strengths/Weaknesses: She is ...
Jan 22, 2010 -
Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)
Else The news, my most guarded secret, spread like wildfire through the camp. What I found out was, though, they were very accepting. And Kili hated it. My life had ...
Jan 22, 2010 -
Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)
Else I watched Aron go and have fun with Oliver and Zach. Then main reasons I loved hanging out with guy’s so much is that they care less about the ...
Jan 22, 2010 -
Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)
Else Finally we reached where we would set up camp. I sighed. The run had been long and hard, but the searching had cleared my mind and left me happier. ...
Jan 22, 2010 -
Re: Snowed in
Ebony I walked into the hall where a group of people were talking. "Sam, what are we going to do?" A girl asked. She had brown hair and my definition ...
Jan 22, 2010 -
Re: Snowed in
I know it is late, but can I join. Delete me if I can't. Let's just say my character was in her room. Name: Ebony Knight Age: 22 Gender: Female ...
Jan 22, 2010 -
Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)
*Sorry about making Juliette say that, but I thought she was in mean mode. lets just leave it as-is. And Nick wouldn't have had to be charmed to say that.* ...
Jan 21, 2010 -
Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)
Else, can change density They all ran for the fresh water, and I got out of the way. As soon as everyone had drunk their fill, I went to sleep. ...
Jan 21, 2010 -
Re: Survive on an Island...or else.
Nick, that is your opinion. It might be, but it is exciting anyway. I have never seen the show. Join if you want to!
Jan 21, 2010 -
Re: Survive on an Island...or else.
Name: Sasha Pisa Age: 22 Height: 5’ 8’’ Picture: Personality: a strong leader, but very lovable. Can keep emotions in check and loves to be a help. Generally kind. A ...
Jan 21, 2010 -
Re: Survive on an Island...or else.
When seven people who have never met each other survive a plane crash and swim to a nearby island they are faced with one major challenge, to survive. The story ...
Jan 21, 2010 -
Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)
Else , can change density The new day came too quickly, and we had to pack up and move on. Aron had already gone ahead, to make sure it was ...
Jan 21, 2010 -
Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)
Else "Another wonderful show, from our most amazing leader." I said. Nick grinned. "Glad you didn't decide to half disappear." He commented. "Even if Kili did decide to nearly kill ...
Jan 21, 2010 -
Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)
Else I walked proudly into the arena, my orange costume glittering in the stage light. I knew i was the most beautiful here, and it felt good. I went over ...
Jan 21, 2010 -
Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)
Elsema I walked over to Juliette, her blonde hair shined in the sun as she practiced the next act for the circus. A small tiger sat in front of her. ...
Jan 21, 2010
