-
Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)
Else As the limo pulled up to the camp, all the camp began to panic. They assumed it was the Americans. As I stepped out, I saw the sun had ...
Jan 24, 2010 -
Re: The Witchers
Sorry, people I am dropping out of this. Just kill my character.
Jan 23, 2010 -
Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)
Else "Undercover!" Eden suddenly exclaimed. I had been sitting with her, trying to get her to see the future. "They are coming undercover, when?" I asked her. "Um, soon." I ...
Jan 23, 2010 -
Re: Survive on an Island...or else.
I will start, but we still have room for one more. ***For a picture of the island we are on: Sasha I stepped onto the beach, and resisted the urge ...
Jan 23, 2010 -
Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)
Else I saw Zack talking to Kili, this couldn't be good, but I ignored them and thought about Nick. Maybe he actually does like me, I thought. Then I pushed ...
Jan 23, 2010 -
Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)
Else I finally felt like I belonged. I was almost happy now. "Do we need to learn Australian?" Sam asks. We all laugh. "They speak English, Sam." Juliette says. We ...
Jan 23, 2010 -
Re: World Order
Name- Ebony Knight Age- 17 Gender- Female Rank- She made her own name as broadways number one star, and is kind of at the bottom of the class system of ...
Jan 23, 2010 -
Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)
Else "No, no, no! This needs to be a small, two person operation. Me and Charlie will go. Nick, you have to stay here and lead the group. Please trust ...
Jan 23, 2010 -
Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)
Else "Nick, are you okay?" I asked him. He nodded then let out a gasp of air. I knew he was probably very teird. "Fine." he replied. I was so ...
Jan 23, 2010 -
Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)
"It is time to vote." Nick said. I looked at the others with what must have been pleading eyes. Then I stared into the fire. I pictured each one. There ...
Jan 23, 2010 -
Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)
Else "He can stay." Nick said. A few cheered. I sighed and looked down. Great, they were replacing me. "What about Else?" Eve said, "Can she stay?" "Seems okay to ...
Jan 23, 2010 -
Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)
Else I go back to camp. A new face is there, among the others. Instead of anger, I was curious. I stepped closer. the first thing I noticed was his ...
Jan 22, 2010 -
Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)
*It is too late to join the game, the cut off was yesterday, but we do sort of control each other. It works out fine, actually. We just have to ...
Jan 22, 2010 -
Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)
Else, changing density I heard low, hushed voices coming from outside my tent. I heard the word Else in a negative tone. I started packing so I would be ready ...
Jan 22, 2010 -
Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)
Else, can change density "Nick, we have one problem, what if the others want me out. It would be unwise to go against popular opinion. It could tear the circus ...
Jan 22, 2010
