-
Re: Survive on an Island...or else.
Sure, you can join. Why not?
Jan 24, 2010 -
Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)
Else ***This can start and end right before Nick talks to Juliette.***** "Cut it out, Kili!" Nick said. "Fine, I was going to tell you something important. But, never mind." ...
Jan 24, 2010 -
Re: Tesla's Earthquake Machine
Ebony I walked down the street looking down, trying to hide my blushing face. That poor man. It had been an accident. I sighed. Why couldn't anything ever work out ...
Jan 24, 2010 -
Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)
*****We will still use your character's, just sparely to keep things at pace. If someone has to die later we will use one of you.***** Else I walked back to ...
Jan 24, 2010 -
Re: Tesla's Earthquake Machine
Ebony I got off the plane from France where I had been visiting my family. I had the taxi man drive me to my favorite restaurant. A few were already ...
Jan 24, 2010 -
Re: Survive on an Island...or else.
Sasha I dragged the girl back to the group. I took a look at our small group of survivors. "Okay, you guys I need to go find food, preferably fruit ...
Jan 24, 2010 -
Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)
Else "I am going to give you twenty seconds to explain yourself." I said to Nick. I had stopped the tears, but the anger was building up inside me like ...
Jan 24, 2010 -
Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)
Else Nick high-fived me as we walked offstage. "You were incredible." I said. "You are the one who got out of that box, not me." He stated. "Well your the ...
Jan 24, 2010 -
Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)
*****Hey, what if Kate ends up as one kid who escapes the american government system*****
Jan 24, 2010 -
Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)
Else The audience comes in. I swear this is the largest attendance we have had in years. People are even beginning to sit on the ground. Maeve was more convincing ...
Jan 24, 2010 -
Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)
Else "Charlie are you okay?" I asked. I had heard screaming and his face was covered in sweat. "Just....bad...memories." He choked out. I went and sat beside him. As I ...
Jan 24, 2010 -
Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)
****summergirl13, you are like 4 days to late.****
Jan 24, 2010 -
Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)
Else If it wouldn't have upset Nick in the long run I would have killed Kili right there. I was about to, but Nick held fast to my hand, not ...
Jan 24, 2010 -
Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)
Else Nick must have carried me back to my room, because I had no memories of moving or walking into my room. Or maybe he just teleported me. It didn't ...
Jan 24, 2010 -
Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)
Else I watched Nick and Aron. He turned and said to Aron, "She can be so reckless, sometimes. If she got hurt... I don't even know." I wasn't trying to ...
Jan 24, 2010
