User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Else I wait for Nick's answer. I see the desperation on Juliette's face. She needs him more than I do. I couldn't stand what would happen if Nick picked me. ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: World Order

    Ebony "I would be more than happy to kill anyone we meet." I said with an semi-evil grin. "Oh, sure, you really could kill them." Isabel said sarcastically. "I already ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Tesla's Earthquake Machine

    Ebony I struggled hard to remember the name on the man's plaque pinned to his chest. It wasn't Jonas, not Jonah.Then I remembered, Tom Jones, CIA. The nearest building of ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Else I heard them talking about me. The pain ripped through me, but I didn't care. I wasn't going to leave. I couldn't run. Running did nothing. So I went ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Prodigy Children

    Maxi I watch the guy beside me run a finger over his spiked bracelet. Once, twice, three times. He seems thoughtful in his own little world. The others walk off, ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survive on an Island...or else.

    Sasha Most of the others were on the beach scavenging off the dead bodies. I couldn't do that. I wouldn't. Instead I stayed back at the cave and pushed rocks ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Else "I have to help them." I told Nick when the others left. "Not a chance." He replied. "But Nick, they could do so much for us. They could tell ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: World Order

    Ebony I ducked into the small room they found. I was piled next to Alie and Kain. "Are we going to be safe?" I asked. "If any of us can ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Else "Eden, what did you see?" I asked. "You do not want to know." She said. "Yes, i do, now tell me." "Nick kissed Juliette." My heart stopped. Just for ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Tesla's Earthquake Machine

    Ebony "Someone was in your school record." The lady at the office said. I had been called down to the office, and this was the last thing I wanted to ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Else I wake up, Juliette is gone. and it is all my fault. I try to keep the guilt off my face as I go to see Nick to ask ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: World Order

    Ebony I must admit, these guys were well trained. The thought ran through my head as I foungth a slim boy, only maybe 18 years of age, using my karate ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Else I saw Juliette running, and I run after her. "You okay?" I ask her. "Fine," she replies before marching off. "What did I do?" "You fell in love with ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survive on an Island...or else.

    Sasha The others came back with there supplies. A temporary shelter had been found. It was a small cave that we would fit inside. It would be a bit tight, ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: World Order

    When can we start?

    Jan 25, 2010


“All stories are true," Skarpi said. "But this one really happened, if that's what you mean.”
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind