User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: Specials

    Two SUGGESTIONS, just say no if you disagree. 1 Falcon and Myzac become good friends because of the similarities they share, (i.e. they can both fly) 2 Due to the ...

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Else We couldn't keep running forever. We had to fight. But we needed more people. I didn't ask Nick, my promise to him was over. I went up to Charlie. ...

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Tesla's Earthquake Machine

    Ebony "I want to find it then return it to the government where it belongs." "Ah, so we are fighting on the same side then." His french was impecible, I ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survive on an Island...or else.

    Sasha As I walk to the beach I notice a bady. It is moving. "This one is alive!" I shout. I run up to him. "Are you okay?" "Sure." "What ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Specials

    Name: Falcia (fal-cee-ah) called Falcon Age: 17 Power: Can turn into a falcon, that includes just changing part of her, like growing wings or changing eyes. Appearance: Falcon: ) Human: ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survive on an Island...or else.

    Sasha A few of the others commented on the increased space in the cave. The next step was to make a door that would stay. I had not the least ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Else "I do agree, love is a strong word. I don't think I should have used it in reference to Nick. I must admit, it was almost out of selfisness ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Esle "I don't think I will be, for a while. It was my choice to leave him. Juliette needed him. I just wanted him. I was sick and tiered of ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Tesla's Earthquake Machine

    Ebony I spoke in french, since I knew he learned the language, "Actually I was. Someone went through my school records, and something tells me it was you." "It, in ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Prodigy Children

    Maxi I admit, what he did was sheer talent. I told him so. He smile. "Thank you." He gave a little nod and walked off into the woods. I just ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Tesla's Earthquake Machine

    Ebony "I ez looking for a certainz Tomas Jones." I said to the lady at the desk of the CIA office. She picked up a phone and dialed a number. ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survive on an Island...or else.

    Make a new Character. Another guy please.

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Prodigy Children

    Maxi "Call me what you want, I do not care much. I do not care what my name means either. I find usually a meaning to a name is not ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: World Order

    Ebony They regain consciousness. I ran up to them before they had time to think strait. These were better fighters than the last. I blocked and parried there every blow, ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Else I try again to punch him. He merely has to step out of the way to dodge me. I sigh. "I feel like such a weakling." I admitted. "So ...

    Jan 27, 2010


Poetry lies its way to the truth.
— John Ciardi