User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: Disaster at Palmer Ranch

    Character Profiles: Name: Josie-Mae Walker Age: 19 Talent/Job: She is the ranch owner’s daughter and has lived on it her whole life. She works there, keeping the horses and riding ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Disaster at Palmer Ranch

    You see an AD, it says: CALLING ALL TEENS! Stay at Palmer Trail, three months for only 3,000 dollars. All meals served. Rooms provided a luxury retreat. All for one ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Specials

    Falcon "What are we going to do now?" Someone asked. I didn't care enought to turn and see who it was. By the voice I guessed it was Chrissy. I ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Tesla's Earthquake Machine

    Just read the posts...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Specials

    Falcon "They may seem good now, but after eating them for three months strait, you get sick of them." I said. She laughed. Perseus looked offended, "Because raw mouse is ...

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Specials

    Falcon As I return from my hunt, I see a girl at the door. She is young, and not half as pretty as me. I swoop down, and as I ...

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    ***jok, it was going to change soon. We would have had to cnfront the governmet. And that is just part of Else's character, I was also going to need Charlie ...

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Specials

    Flacon I. Hate. Nachos. As soon as I see tham, I get up. "May I ask where your going?" Aron said. He didn't like the fact I would just go ...

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Well, yes. but Else didn't intend it that way. And Aron is the only one that doesn't chase after her.

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survive on an Island...or else.

    Sasha The girl Vashi's face seemed to scream in pain as she touched her knee. I left the others and bent down beside her. I took some sea water and ...

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Tesla's Earthquake Machine

    Ebony "Or die." It wasn't much of a choice, but... "I guess I will have to join the spy business." "Glad to have you on board." He said with mock ...

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    *****Girl Else rescued**** Name: Falcia (fal-cee-ah) called Falcon Age: 17 Power: Can turn into a falcon, that includes just changing part of her, like growing wings or changing eyes. Appearance: ...

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Else My disguise was flawless. The officials didn't give me a second glance as I walked into the building. I was just a kid on a tour. No big deal. ...

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Okay, I understand that. But lets just say, for the sake of not changing evrything, that she wouldn't die because she was half human.

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Specials

    Falcon, Can turn into a falcon I catch my reflection in a mirrior. Yes, I was the most beautiful girl in the world. "I could help you, Aron. I could ...

    Jan 28, 2010


This is a message to all you out there. You don't have to be the fastest writer. You don't have to write 2000 words in one sitting. But if you put your mind to it and really love your project, you can and will get further along than you ever thought possible.
— FireEyes