-
Re: Specials
Falcon I spotted the officials. I pointed at them. Myzac nodded. We flew back to the house. "They are coming!" I told Aron. Vires seemed very pleased. He loved a ...
Jan 30, 2010 -
Re: Survive on an Island...or else.
Sasha Once I was sure Vashi was okay I started moving the rocks. Ben was an enourmous help, and by the time we were done, most of the movable rocks ...
Jan 30, 2010 -
Re: Camp Hillbay
We can start once we get two more people...
Jan 30, 2010 -
Re: Tesla's Earthquake Machine
Ebony I flip throught the stack of papers he has given me. There are five papers: A birth certificate that says Brooklyn Walker. A list of things about someone called ...
Jan 30, 2010 -
Re: Specials
Falcon "I try and do something nice for Peresus and all he does is burn the pancakes." i said. "At least he tried." Myzac replied. I gave an annoyed huff. ...
Jan 30, 2010 -
Re: Specials
Falcon Halfway through the hunt I get another one of my brilliant ideas. I swoop down to the nearest town. In an alley I change back into human form and ...
Jan 30, 2010 -
Re: Camp Hillbay
*****Okay, I had a burst of inspiration! I think that it would be really cool if Jake and Kimy (Kimberly) ended up together. She could help him grow more used ...
Jan 30, 2010 -
Re: Specials
Falcon Vires was going to drive me insane. I needed to get into that boys head and figured out why he didn't fawn over me. No outright displays of affection, ...
Jan 30, 2010 -
Re: Camp Hillbay
Name: Kimberley Ann Desan Gender: Female Age: 16 Picture: Personality: Very sweet and a great friend. She makes friends easily and the guys love her. Loves apples and lillies. History: ...
Jan 29, 2010 -
Re: Camp Hillbay
So, your 11-16 years old. Your mother sends you off to camp Hillbay. Some are excited, some hate camp, and some just don't know what to do. This is camp ...
Jan 29, 2010 -
Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)
Else Aron. Kissed. Me. That is all my mind could comprehend. It is all I can think about. I don't even listen to Nick. I don't care. He can say ...
Jan 29, 2010 -
Re: Tesla's Earthquake Machine
Ebony The letter arrived. I opened it eagerly. The letter was flawless. In a matter of five minute I had convinced my dad to let me go. I ran up ...
Jan 29, 2010 -
Re: Specials
Falcon "I have an idea!" I said. "What?" Aron grumbled. "We try and talk to them. If they don't co-operate, we kill them. No harm no foul." For some reason ...
Jan 29, 2010 -
Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)
Else Aron walks into my tent. I was in tears. I remembered the look in Nicks eyes when I had come back. I know he hated me doing these things, ...
Jan 29, 2010 -
Re: Specials
Falcon "Can I come?" I ask. "Sure," he replies, eagerly, almost too eager. Stupid boys. "When do we leave?" I eye the cracks in the ceiling and the walls. This ...
Jan 29, 2010
