User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: Murder at Cinderforge

    Name: Samantha Westley "Sammy" Gender: Female Age: 20 Appearance: Sammy is five feet five inches tall, has a thin frame, and brown eyes. She wears a little makeup most days ...

    Jan 26, 2012
  • Archive Re: Murder at Cinderforge

    Murder at Cinderforge On October 14, two students showed up dead on the campus of Cinderforge University. They had both been shot through the skull and had matching cuts that ...

    Jan 26, 2012
  • Archive Re: Band Wars

    Ignore. Double posted on accident.

    Jan 19, 2012
  • Archive Re: Band Wars

    Name: Rockets From Sydney Genre: Pop/Modern Rock Members: Lead Singer- Sidney Lead Guitarist- Secondary Guitarist- Bassist- Drummer- Band Logo: Later Name: Sidney Baker Band: Rockets From Sydney, Lead

    Jan 19, 2012
  • Archive Re: You are being watched. *started/SRopen*

    Charlie Wright. Togethers. Everyone else seemed to have something to do. I just looked around, slowly taking in my surroundings. I was standing on a beach, with woods strectching for ...

    Sep 15, 2011
  • Archive Re: You are being watched. *started/SRopen*

    Name: Chelsea "Charlie" Wright Age: 19 Gender: Female Appearance: She's average height for a girl, at 5'5''. Though not remarkably pretty, her smile is warm. She is built entirely of ...

    Sep 10, 2011
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (Closed)

    I can't keep up with this, I'm sorry. Vacation.

    Jul 29, 2011
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (Closed)

    Mac I stared across the wizard chess board as Hedi walked in. "Hopefully you will all remember to wake up thirty minutes before breakfast," she said, a bit of an ...

    Jul 24, 2011
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (Closed)

    Could someone bring me in please? Sorry, I've been on vacation.

    Jul 22, 2011
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (Closed)

    Mac-Huffelpuff I waved goodbye to Jazliac as he walked out, and I took another bite of my couldron cake. I was glad to be going back to Hogwarts, and more ...

    Jul 20, 2011
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (Closed)

    Name: Malcom "Mac" Boyd Gender: Male Age/ What year are you?: 17, Sixth Year Pureblood or Muggle?: Pureblood Appearance: He's fairly tall, at 6'0''. He has short light brown hair ...

    Jul 18, 2011
  • Archive Re: Graffiti Wars (Accepting)

    Name: Evita Dominga Consuela-Luz Nickname: "Evi" Age: 26 Gender: Female Opinion: If necessary, but she mostly will carry a gun only for self protection. Appearance: She's medium height, at 5'5'', ...

    Jul 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: Graffiti Wars (Accepting)

    More Information: Hound's art looks like this: ] Depictioner's art looks like this:

    Jul 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: Graffiti Wars (Accepting)

    Graffiti: It's more than just a teenager's thrill. To some, it's a hobby. For others, a way of expression. But for a very select few, it's their life. Two unofficial ...

    Jul 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: Behind the Scenes (Starting/Accepting Characters)

    I offically pronounce this to be dead.

    Jul 7, 2011


Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity.
— Charles Mingus