User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: Tesla's Earthquake Machine

    Ebony/(Brooke) Virgina gives a slight nod in my direction. Then Silvia bursts in from a door, papers flying everywhere, her hair in complete chaos. "Someone.Fix.The.Copying.Machine.NOW!" She screams.

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Delicious Destruction

    Profile: Name: Lilly Black Age: 16 Gender: Female Apperance – History: She lived in a small town with her family. They didn’t have much money but she was okay with ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Hillbay

    Kimy "I have no idea." I reply to Jake's question. Then I hear the call for first specials. "I am going to writing>" I say with a small sigh. "Oh, ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    I think Mitch would make a good second in command. He would balancce out Rileys slow desition making and keep her on track.

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Hillbay

    It is the next day. It is just after breakfast...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Hillbay

    Kimy "I have an idea! Stay right here." I tell Jake. I run back to my cabin and grab a bottle of diet 7-up, the closest thing I have to ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Specials

    Falcon So what if I didn't want my hair messed up, it looked very nice today. I go and sit beside Raven. "Thank you." She says. "For?" I ask. "Staying, ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Else "Kili and Zack are in trouble." Eve says. "Good." I reply. Nick is still going on with an insane elaborate plan. "What?!?!" "They are the reason the government found ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Invisible Words

    Name: Amber Walker Age: 17 Gender: Female Personality: She was a model for a top agency so can be a bit snappish and demanding but otherwise is really nice and ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Name: Riley Evans Age: 19 Picture: Vehicle: Motorcycle Personality: A strong leader, but can be very sweet and open when she wants to be. A encouraging person. She keeps the ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Hillbay

    Kimy Our bunk leader was named Sara Parkson. I find that out as she walks into the cabin and puts her stuff down on the bed labeled: Bunk Counseler. She ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    The Gang The American government has a big problem. Until 2030 most gangs took money for themselves. Not anymore. In the year 2035 someone got the idea of Robin Hood ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Hillbay

    *****Yay, time to start the story.***** Kimy I hate the fact my mom had to drive me to the camp in her porsche, but I was glad to be going. ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Tesla's Earthquake Machine

    Ebony I wake up the mext morning in a hotel room the CIA provided for me. I couldn't go back to my house, what would my dad think? I streched ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Hillbay

    Pictures of the camp: The Lake: The Cabins Inside: The Cabins Outside:

    Jan 30, 2010


Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before.
— Captain James T. Kirk