User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Else Kili still has to slightly lean on me for supporrt, but I don't mind. "Nick, Kili has finally regain conciousness." I said. "Good," He replied. Kili sits down on ...

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    ***Yay, time to start the story!!!**** Riley I walked into the abandoned apartment we called our base. I removed my helmet and shook my hair out. "What'd we get this ...

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Hillbay

    Kimy "I am not afraid of you." I called after her. "You wanna go, rich girl?" She asks, pulling me out into the grass infront of the cabin. "Bring it ...

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Please hurry and post your profiles, we start either later today or tomorrow.

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Specials

    Falcon Aron screams. I run outside. One of the men has him by the neck, blood is leaking from Aron's shoulder and leg. "Stop!" I say. I can see a ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Emi and her two big sisters

    Thins is nOT a story book. Read the rules for a storybook. this belongs in fiction.

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Hillbay

    Kimy I walk behind the cabin to go get something, and I find Dari sitting there smoking. I take the cigarette and the pack. "Um, excuse me?!" I say. "May ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Else As I sit dabbing water on the forehead of still unconcious Kili, I think about what Nick said. We couldn't run. We couldn't hide. It was time to act. ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Specials

    Falcon "I am not a chicken!" I shout. "Thats not what I meant." Vires said. "Enlighten me then." "I mearly ment to say caanibalism siuts you." "I am in human ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Else Eve comes up to me in tears. "Else, Kili and zack are in trouble. We HAVE to help them." "I am not going alone." I said. "Of course not... ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Falcon The girl was using magic to charm him. That was so pathetic. "You know, it would be nice if you didn't have to use magic to get a guy ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)

    Falcon I walk up to Nick. He was just kissing that Juliette girl. Ugh. "Hey, I am Falcon." I say. He stares at me. Sheesh. "Oh..hi, um, I am Nick." ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Specials

    Falcon Did she just seriously tell me to squak. Stupid girl. I DO NOT SQUAK. But I fly onto the roof anyway and make myself imobile. I don't see anything, ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survive on an Island...or else.

    Sasha I didn't know what to say. I take the last of my fish and give it to her. She needs the food more than I do. Against my will, ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Hillbay

    Kimy I turned to look at Jake, "I could help you. And yes, I do sing a lot of my songs actually." "Think of something." I say. He gives me ...

    Feb 2, 2010


shady and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws
— Atticus