-
Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)
Riley I hesitated a bit about Mitch's last question, but I let him in. I hadn't put on the new bandages yet. "What do you want to talk about first?" ...
Feb 4, 2010 -
Re: New Humanity
Name: Amelina (called Ame) Team: Harlots Appearance: Personality: A very good spy; can change her personality to fit any situation. She can either be very polite or very mean. When ...
Feb 4, 2010 -
Re: Alissa's Mark
Here is the link to the original:
Feb 4, 2010 -
Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)
Else knows more than anyone, she went there herself.
Feb 4, 2010 -
Re: Camp Hillbay
Kimy I wouldn't check his bag. I knew Jake better than that. But Annette did. I just shrugged her off. I had a better plan. I walked into the cabin ...
Feb 4, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)
Riley "A children's orphanage." I say. Jackie nods. Then I hear a door open . Ren and Suzie are back. Jackie puts her hand on my shoulder. "Do not kill ...
Feb 4, 2010 -
Re: Alissa's Mark
Name: Ambrosia (called Ama) is a fox. Claw: Sky Rank: Hunter Description: Personality: Very kind and charismatic. Though strong in battle and very dependable. Special traits: A friend to the ...
Feb 4, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)
Riley I tap my finger on the table. No punishment comes to mind. Shit. I hear the door open to my room. Jackie is finaly back from visiting her sister. ...
Feb 3, 2010 -
Re: Camp Hillbay
Kimy I walk over to Annette. "Hey, I heard you play piano." "Yes, and?" She says. "Well, I wrote a song that I could use in the end of camp ...
Feb 3, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)
Riley Once I finally got to the solitude of my bedroom I took out a long strip of cloth from a drawer I kept a bunch in for after Marcelo's ...
Feb 3, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)
Riley Suzie came up to me with a newspaper. On it was a picture of an orpanage being built. "How about the money from this week goes here?" She asked. ...
Feb 3, 2010 -
Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)
Falcon Then my mind snaped into reality. Why would I fight for just one guy. It could hurt this circus. I shouldn't be fighting, I should be grateful for Else ...
Feb 3, 2010 -
Re: Camp Hillbay
Kimy I hear the call for dinner. As I walk into the dinner hall I decide to sit by Jake and Eve. "Hey guys!" I say, sitting down. They both ...
Feb 3, 2010 -
Re: Circus Outcast (formerly Misfit Circus 2)
Falcon "I am not flirting, Nick, I am trying to help." I say. That was harsh. "Oh, I thought..." he trails off. "Are you sure you love her, or is ...
Feb 3, 2010 -
Re: Camp Hillbay
Kimy "Fine," I said. I notice his stomach growl and I say, "Wait here a sec." I run into the cabin and come back with two bannana muffins. I hand ...
Feb 3, 2010
