User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Poetry Discussion Re: Inspiration?

    One thing I know I like to do is open up a book and read until I find a word I can write a poem on, and write on that. ...

    Apr 26, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: The Mountains

    I really liked the second third and fourth ones. However, the other ones seemed a little less clear to me and a little less proffesional. I like the positions and ...

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Ocean in January

    The one of the three birds, I must say, is simply classic and picturesque and beautiful. I love the symetry of bird one and three. Aslo the picture with the ...

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: it means 'iloveyou'.

    Even though this is a very cliche phrase, I think your picture did it a lot of justice! Great job! Keep Photography-ing! Kay

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Two Selections

    I love the first one. There is something about the contrast of the leaves and the great backround thats just spectacular. However, the second one, there is a little shred ...

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Snow

    I like these, this is really cool. Brings back memories of when I was in switzerland.

    Jan 30, 2010


I think the best thing about making it into the quote generator is when nobody tells you, so one day you're just scrolling and voila, some phenomenally inane thing that crawled out of your dying synapses and immediately regretted being born the second it made contact with the air has been archived for all time. Or worse, a remark of only average inanity. Never tell me when you've put me in the generator. Pride-tinged regret just doesn't taste the same without the spice of surprise.
— SirenCymbaline