User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: Awakened to the Beginning

    I will not be here for a while, I am going on vacation. I will be gone for five days.

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Cullens vs. Volturi

    I will not be here for a while, I am going on vacation. I will be gone for five days.

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Garadeth.

    I will not be here for a while, I am going on vacation. I will be gone for five days.

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Ashes to Ashes

    I will not be here for a while, I am going on vacation. I will be gone for five days.

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Half-Blood

    I will not be here for a while, I am going on vacation. I will be gone for five days.

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Danger On Safari

    I will not be here for a while, I am going on vacation. I will be gone for five days.

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Realm of Magic.

    I will not be here for a while, I am going on vacation. I will be gone for five days.

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The JTC

    I will not be here for a while, I am going on vacation. I will be gone for five days.

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Escape from the Halls of Merador

    I will not be here for a while, I am going on vacation. I will be gone for five days.

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Nocturne

    I will not be here for a while, I am going on vacation. I will be gone for five days.

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    I will not be here for a while, I am going on vacation. I will be gone for five days.

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: New Humanity

    I will not be here for a while, I am going on vacation. I will be gone for five days.

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Bestia Vis

    I will not be here for a while, I am going on vacation. I will be gone for five days.

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: New Humanity

    Ame The tumbleweed was so uncalled for. It just made me want to shoot something. Wait, was this a dream. Who's dream was it? What was going on?? Then Ame ...

    Mar 3, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Garadeth DT.

    *Runs up to eat with Gsp and Irish* So when are the breadsticks coming? Suddenly...... IT STARTS RAINING ICE CREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Mar 3, 2010


“Writing fiction is the act of weaving a series of lies to arrive at a greater truth.”
— Khalid Hosseini, Author