-
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain
Stuff and People you need to know: First, we wil assume you know english, even though you lived in Spain. Second, the gangs most recent hideout is a abandoned mansion ...
Mar 9, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain
The Gang The American government has a big problem. Until 2030 most gangs took money for themselves. Not anymore. In the year 2035 someone got the idea of Robin Hood ...
Mar 9, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)
Okay guys, with this post I am going to OFICALLY end this story, but don't worry, I have a plan. Me and Ben are going to co-run the next 'Chapter'. ...
Mar 9, 2010 -
Re: Ashes to Ashes
I hate to ask this, but I was away. Couuld someone bring me in?
Mar 9, 2010 -
Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)
Stella "Wait, we don't get a script! I practiced the ART of MEMARAZATION for the last twenty years just for this. Agh! The world is coming to an end, all ...
Mar 8, 2010 -
Re: The JTC
Carmen "Isaiah, let me see my brother!" I said, stamping my foot angerily. "Now, now, sweet pea. Calm down. Your brother is doing perfectly fine. Why don't you check on ...
Mar 8, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)
Bree I went and changed back into some more suitable cloths, then hopped on Riley's motorcycle. I knew where they had gone, Marcello had told me about the new hideout. ...
Mar 8, 2010 -
Re: Westhaven
Name: Roseanna Marra Age: 22 Gender: Female Occupation: Theif Location: Kind of travels along. Appearance: Long black hair, to her waist, and very pale skin. Her lips are a light ...
Mar 8, 2010 -
Re: Misfit Circus: Now Before The End (2)
Will you accept people from RedBirds story, now? Or could I make a new character?
Mar 8, 2010 -
Re: Nocturne
Rose I don't remember much when I wake up. I find I am teid to a pole, and a girl and a boy are fighting with the man who kidnapped ...
Mar 8, 2010 -
Re: The First Quarter Quell
"And now," Marcus shouts, "Elenor Black, District Five!" The audiance aplauds a bit. I really could care less. I am careful to step with grace and posture. I keep my ...
Mar 8, 2010 -
Re: Garadeth.
Jade I listened to the other conversations around me. They didn't itrest me, until I heard something about an experiment house. I didn't want to be an EXPERIMENT! I wanted ...
Mar 8, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)
Bree I heard what Reg said to Riley. It was suicide. He was going to die. Or, not? I had a plan. This wasn't like me, but I knew all ...
Mar 8, 2010 -
Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)
Name: Stella Rencell Person you're acting as: The over-dramaticto-the-point-of-being-almost-annoying girl. Personality: She takes everything to the absolute EXTREME. Example: Boyfriend: I need to go i
Mar 8, 2010 -
Re: The First Quarter Quell
I will not be here for a while, I am going on vacation. I will be gone for five days.
Mar 3, 2010
