User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: The Saviors: New World Order

    Name: Lucy Hale Gender: Female Age: 16 Description: Personality: She is graceful and posied, but clever and witty as well. She has a generally kind personality, though can be sarcastic, ...

    Mar 11, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Garadeth DT.

    Ah, why not... PING to infinity and beyond.

    Mar 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    Stella I looked around in the sky to see where the voice was coming from. "God, is that you?" I ask. "Are you actually that stupid?" A girl named Odette ...

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Nocturne

    Rose I couldn't order a protection to all elements, that would be just weird. My father would probably just kill me. If he didn't now. I realized by forging his ...

    Mar 10, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Garadeth DT.

    Now that the randomness is behind us and we are all going to be mature storybookers... I have a question, can my character's eyes change color when she uses her ...

    Mar 10, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT

    This is now for the SECOND Robin Hood Gang book.

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Two Girls of Chicago...{Chapter Three}

    The next morning Lillian’s father had a very important announcement to make. He was going off to work i n the countryside, in a small town called Elk Creek, Nebraska. ...

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Instinct (2)

    Name: Chantelle Age: 17 Gender: Female Animal counterpart: A falcon. Appearance: Scars from experiments: Nothing huge, just a short cut down her wrist. Personality: She is a day-dreamer, but she ...

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: The JTC

    Carmen I went off to tell Isaiah what they said about him. He could sure be annoying, but he wasn't evil. He just looked at things differently, or so I ...

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Nocturne

    Rose I pushed the horse faster and faster. I knew if I went fast enough the Element couldn't catch me. By dwn I was back at camp. "Princess!" A soldier ...

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: The End of Fire

    Name: Joatinna Marks (called Joey) Age: 21 Gender: Female Appearance: -Equipment: She has a leather jacket, jeans, a t-shirt, and a ten pound electric guitar. She also has a small ...

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    Stella James was still running as we chased him. God, he was fast. And the heels on my shoe were bound to break....and there they go. "Ah! My heel broke! ...

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Garadeth.

    Jade We walk into the experiment house. The inside is all white, too white. It was white enough to make even an Angel hate the color white. White was not ...

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Name: Breighton Evans Age: 24 Picture: Vehicle: Personality: Very sweet and nice. Perky and polite, but is also very inteligent and clever. Never says a mean thing to anyone, except ...

    Mar 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Name: Riley Evans Age: 19 Picture: Vehicle: Motorcycle Personality: A strong leader, but can be very sweet and open when she wants to be. A encouraging person. She keeps the ...

    Mar 9, 2010


If you are tired remember it's a sign that you haven't expired
— fatherfig