User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    What would happen if? Basically, you answer the question the person above you asked after they answered the question of the person above them and so on. You answer then ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: The JTC

    Carmen I give Rory the shot, then begin to sing. I find myself singing Seven Hills, his favorite song. Its slow and sad, but calming. Seven hills, that I'm yet ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Bree Reg cursed and broke off the kiss, then he got up and left. What did I do wrong? I looked at his face when he left. It was similar ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Computer Generated Imagery DT

    Name: Rose Willams Age: 22 Gender: Female Appearance: She is thin, with bright blue eyes and medium blonde hair. She has always been a bit pale, though. She can give ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Bree I walk into to find Reg in the bedroom. I hadn't expected to find him here, but... "She drugged Riley because I asked her to." I said. "What?" He ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Riley I drift slowly into conciousness. I hear people talking. "How much exactly did you put in?" Bree asked. "Uh, not enough to kill her, I hope. She's still breathing, ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Technology

    Riley, from The Robin Hood Gang Technoledgy was no new thing to me, but I didn't like the idea of being controled by someone. The only thing that made it ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Riley I hate a lot of things, puppies, beer, ferrets, but there is nothing I hate more than being in charge of a group that keeps secrets from me. That ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Nate's Dead?! (A Storybook not to scare anyone)

    Name: Kay Age: 14 Personality: A bit bossy and controling, but does it for a reason. I am good at keeping everyone focused and on task and I am really ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Bree "How did you mention to kill someone allready? Nevermind.." I said, slightly annoyed. How had he killed someone in one day. People like him amazed me. "Who killed who?" ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Instinct (2)

    Can we start? Please?.......

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Bree I watched Riley fight Maitea. Maitea was my best fighter, because the people we were fighting never could really catch her. She knew how to take people's skills and ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Rhythms of Chaos

    Angella I watch the others fight. I wasn't a fighter, and would only get in their way, but they were going to far. I come out from behind the tree. ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Westhaven

    Roseanna I decide to pay my debt to Peter. I find every theif I see, and convince them to stay away from his stall, on pain of death. I keep ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Riley Had Reg seriously just asked to kill Jack? Jack was my ex-boyfriend and the leader of the gang I used to be in when I was in mexico. But ...

    Mar 13, 2010


More than anything she wanted the world to be uncomplicated, for right and wrong to be as easily divided as the black and white sections of an Oreo. But the world was not a cookie.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Tree of Wishes