User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Riley I load my pistol and walk quietly upstairs. When I am in the room she should be in, I burst open the door. I point the gun at her ...

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Westhaven

    Roseanna Peter was going to work in the mines. I heard people talk about it. People died in the mines. Lots of people. And he would too. Unless... I sneak ...

    Mar 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Cheshire Ranch.

    Name: Acacia Marlez (ah-cay-see-ah) Nickname:Acia (ah-see-ah) Age: 17 Gender: Female Ability: She's a shape shifter. Bio: She had a messed up life. First, she was abandoned on the streets of ...

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Bree Reg had the magazine. My mind froze for a minute. I could grab it out of his hands, but it wouldn't be easy. He smirks. I feel heat rise ...

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Dawn of the Hero

    Real name: Acacia Marlez (ah-cay-see-ah) Age: 17 Gender:Female appearance: personality: She has a sort of messed-up kind personality. She makes atempts to be nice on ocasion, but when that fails, ...

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Riley "It was just a small job. Just took a couple thousand of some confused dude." Maitea said. I laughed at how casual she sounded. "Yeah, you didn't miss anything ...

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Instinct (2)

    Chantelle I look at Reese. "Lets bring him to the hotel." She nods. Not caring how I looks, I atempted to pick him up. I can't, I am not strong ...

    Mar 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Bree Riley trusted Reg with everything, I knew that. "Reg, in Riley's own screwed up way, she trusts you a lot. She is just getting used to the new gang, ...

    Mar 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Instinct (2)

    Chantelle I arive at the subway. Me and Reese agreeded to meet just below central park. I see a guy sitting on a bench. His head is in his hands. ...

    Mar 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Instinct (2)

    Chantelle We meet after the resteraut closes. "Whats your name?" I ask her. "Reese," She replys, "And you?" "Chantelle..." I stare off into the distance for a minute. "Who knew ...

    Mar 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Riley I hear Max and Reg talking. Not bothering to knock, I go in. "Okay, here are the rules while I am gone. You will not go near each other, ...

    Mar 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: What do you want to see?

    I have a story, the Robin Hood Gang, not an once of fantasy in it, it actually did really well and I moved on to do the second 'chapter' of ...

    Mar 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Riley I had a map of the house I was commiting to memory. Thank god for Marcello, who had gottten me the map in the first place. I sigh and ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Instinct (2)

    Chantelle My voice is still a bit rough from last nights singing, but I clear my throat and say, "Just a glass of water, and the French Onion soup." She ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Instinct (2)

    Chantelle "Your on in five." The stage manager said, pointing in the direction of the stage. This was the biggest crowd I had preformed in front of yet. I take ...

    Mar 14, 2010


The most difficult thing in the world is to know how to do a thing and to watch somebody else doing it wrong, without comment.
— T. H. White