-
Re: Yours Truly
Here Ben. All changes are in red. Personally, I love this piece. It is so innocent and beautiful. Hope everything works out. Hair beautifully black As a night at sea; ...
Mar 19, 2010 -
Re: To Save the World
Sorry, I fixed that...
Mar 19, 2010 -
Re: To Save the World
Name: Drew Kennedy Gender: Female Age: 15 Appearance: Personality: She is very secretive, often talks in riddles, and loves a good chance to do some spy work. Drew also is ...
Mar 19, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain
Bree Reg storms through the house, yelling back at Riley. Riley looks like she knows what's going on, but that whatever Reg was doing startled her. "What'd I do?" I ...
Mar 19, 2010 -
Re: Bestia Vis
Rena Our mission was very sucsessful. Lars was able to dive to the bottom of the lake, and still he was doing fine. halfway down, he turns into a squid. ...
Mar 19, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain
Bree Ace offered me some coffe. I gladly accepted. Less than a minute later I was sitting back on the sofa with nice, black cofee in my hands. "What do ...
Mar 19, 2010 -
Re: Cheshire Ranch.
Acacia- Shape Shifter I had already arived at the rantch, so when I saw the newcomers, I was slightly shocked. I thought I was going to be all alone. But ...
Mar 18, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain
Riley When Bree walks away from Reg to go get something, don't ask me what, I go up to her. "Are you sure this is a good idea?" I ask. ...
Mar 18, 2010 -
Re: Instinct (2)
Chantelle I decide to take a little fly above central park. With my hawk eyes I spot a Inland Taipan. They are not native to here, not even close. He ...
Mar 18, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain
Bree I could have said so many things, some ridiculously romantic that only belonged in a movie, and some sarcastic ones Riley would have used. I decide on a simple, ...
Mar 18, 2010 -
Re: Instinct (2)
Chantelle "But for dinner, I can't have: milk, milk products, cheese, fruit, nuts, seeds, meat, juice, or vegdables." I say grudgingly. "I can't have any of that before I sing." ...
Mar 18, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain
Riley Max pulls up in my motorcycle. Its still in one peice. I am resonably proud. he walks over to the car. "Whats this?" He asks. "The Anpiss Aguifier 300." ...
Mar 18, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain
Bree Reg had come back from the hospital as soon as the doctor let him. He was now sitting, sleeping on my bed. Mine was closer to the door, and ...
Mar 17, 2010 -
Re: Westhaven
Roseanna I though I had got away. I was wrong. As I walk along a long dirt path, a gaurd grabbs me, ties me up. Less than an hous later, ...
Mar 17, 2010 -
Re: The Saviors: New World Order
Lucy Hale I look up at the Arc leaving the planet. It was a pretty scene, in a wierd way. Somewhat a comfort in the dark times. I go up ...
Mar 17, 2010
