User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: Murder at Cinderforge

    Sammy I'm here, I'm here." I said, walking in with my hands up in surredner. I glanced quickly to admire the light pink coat I had put on my finger ...

    Mar 31, 2012
  • Archive Re: We'll Kill For Justice (Ended)

    Becky I counted out my winnings. One hundred and twenty three bucks. Many packs of cigaretts- I could sell those -and a coupon for my favorite drink store. Not too ...

    Mar 31, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: We've Killed for Justice DT

    I'm also considering having Becky start liking Sean a bit later.

    Mar 31, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: We've Killed for Justice DT

    That'd be really cool. Throw in some drama ;) . And I shall have to ponder the age thing. What does everyone else think?

    Mar 31, 2012
  • Archive Re: Murder at Cinderforge

    How about we all skip to the first meeting where they talk to the police officers?

    Mar 29, 2012
  • Archive Re: Murder at Cinderforge

    Sammy I liked the way his arms felt around me, but didn't dare say it. "Well, I guess that girl is as close as we're getting to a crime solving ...

    Mar 28, 2012
  • Archive Re: We'll Kill For Justice (Ended)

    Becky "No, I'll have dinner." I said, then remembered the drinks in the car. "Be right back." I came back in with two six packs of some of my favorite ...

    Mar 28, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: We've Killed for Justice DT

    Oscar is her ex, who she thinks she hates, but still has feelings deep down for, and he left her, and won't be coming back. It's complicated. Though she might ...

    Mar 28, 2012
  • Archive Re: We'll Kill For Justice (Ended)

    DT Link:

    Mar 27, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: We've Killed for Justice DT

    Discuss anything you want here. (I also left the discussion for Part one here)

    Mar 27, 2012
  • Archive Re: We'll Kill For Justice (Ended)

    I'm cool with Sean and Becky being long-time friends. Maybe Sean knew her ex or something like that? Becky I put a final punch into the bag, and then turned ...

    Mar 27, 2012
  • Archive Re: We'll Kill For Justice (Ended)

    Becky Oh cute, everyone was partnering up now. The love in the air was making me sick, more than the slight pain in my side. In a house this small, ...

    Mar 26, 2012
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus (accepting/started)

    What happened to this?

    Mar 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: We'll Kill For Justice (Ended)

    (Sean and Becky we'ren't fighting, it was Sean and Andrea. I can work off that though) Becky Trying to seperate Sean and Andrea's fight had just gotten me into one. ...

    Mar 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Murder at Cinderforge

    Sammy "I don't know. I'm a little... weirded out. I think she thinks I was, involved with it or something, just because I'm a boy. How did I even get ...

    Mar 20, 2012


“Though lovers be lost, love shall not; And death shall have no dominion.”
— Dylan Thomas