User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Bree I look at Reg. He starts to speak. "Bree, I'm so sorry." He puts his head in his hands. "Why are you sorry? This is my fault. I am ...

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Just Another Day

    Alexis More and more people leave the party, until eventually everyone is gone. I need to talk to Ollie. He looked really upset when he left. I take out the ...

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Riley Everyone besides Bree, Suzie and Maitea had guns out. This wasn't going anywhere. Maitea stands up, furious, "You know, would could all just kill evryone, but how is that ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Just Another Day

    Alexis I get up on the stage and decide to sing Today Was a Fairytale by Taylor Swift. it came over really well. I must admit, I sound really good. ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Westhaven

    Roseanna "So... your name? Mine is Luke Elrabin." Luke says. "Oh, my name is Roseanna, but call me Rose." I say. "A theif named Rose. Kind of ironic, isn't it?" ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Just Another Day

    Alexis I looked over at Ollie a few times during the dance. And it obviously greatly annoyed Peter. "Hey, what up?" Peter asked me. "Nothing, just..." I trailed off. The ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Just Another Day

    Alexis As soon as no one was looking I chucked the beer. I could't believe he had brought that to my party! Then the caterer shows up with a three ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Just Another Day

    Okay, everyone here is invited to the party.... Alexis Carson- 11th Today, September 5, is my birthday. It is a pretty Saturday morning, and I am setting up for an ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Riley I watched Alis and Reg get pissed off at each other. Eventually, Reg goes upstairs. "What's up with him?" Alis asks. "Basically, through a series of events, his sister, ...

    Mar 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Just Another Day

    Loveless, when possible, could you get the offical list of courses. It is to prevent someone mentioning they saw someone inone class they wouldn't even take. Here is a suggested ...

    Mar 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Just Another Day

    Character Palate: Name: Alexis Carson Gender: Female Age: 17 Grade: Junior (11th Grade) Picture: Personality: But around her friends she is smart and funny. She can be a little strange, ...

    Mar 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Just Another Day

    Just Another Day This story is in modern times, 2010, with normal events. This whole story is basically based on normal life and normal schools where people with magic powers ...

    Mar 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: The JTC

    Carmen "Of course it did," She says, then stares at me. "Why can't I feel you, though?" "Deme gave us all shots at the beggining so that your powers won't ...

    Mar 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: The JTC

    Carmen I was breaking every rule for doing this, and foster was going to kill me, but... I see Rory and Ashley come out of the room. Just the people ...

    Mar 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Riley I look at the photo. The man is young. The pictures look old. Obviously too old for me to tell who it was now. Unless they hadn't changed much. ...

    Mar 20, 2010


The important thing is never to stop questioning.
— Albert Einstein