User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: The Defects

    Name: Mailyn Brooks Age: 16 "Defect": None, she is a worker, well an intern, actually... Appearance: Personality: She is very kind and caring. She allways helps people look on the ...

    Mar 25, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT

    Gah! I have so many idea for this I might just explode. To put things in order. 1) They return to America (questionably after having Alis shoot Jack) 2) We ...

    Mar 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    Stella from BAM Ohmygawd ohmygawd ohmygawd carlories!!!!!!! AAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh no, its the end of the world, the apocolapse has started, life as we know it is coming to an end. ...

    Mar 24, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Yours Truly (Edited)

    Ben, Really, I never have really considered poetry an art, until I read this. This was just beautifully written. You have that rare gift that only one-in-one-thousand writers have, and ...

    Mar 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Bree "Right back at'cha!" Reg said. He gives me a quick kiss then huggs me. He puts me back down. I frown a little, he laughs. Alis storms through the ...

    Mar 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Just Another Day

    Alexis My phone rings. I hold up a hand to Ollie, than answer it. "Yes?" I ask. "Alexis, this is Danielle, vocals start in ten minutes, where are you?" She ...

    Mar 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    Drew "Oh, I have an idea. We all load pistols and teach this thing who's boss." i say with a biting edge to my voice. "This may shock you, Drew, ...

    Mar 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Garadeth.

    Roseanna I wake up. I walk back to where most of the preople are-should be- sitting. Only about half are still there. "What happened?" I hissed. "All the people who ...

    Mar 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Bree Reg comes over and takes one of my pale hands in his. Its nice, warm. I try to smile every once in a while to show him I was ...

    Mar 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    Drew These people, my god, "What did it look like. Any description at all. Any fighting weaknesses?" I ask. "It was big, so its probably strong." Cutter says. "Thank you ...

    Mar 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: To Save the World

    Okay, I hate asking this, but could someone bring me in?

    Mar 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Bree I notice Reg didn't come in with Marcello, I frown. "Where's Reg?" I ask. "In that thing he calls a car." Marcello says. He comes over to examine me. ...

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Riley I finish relateing the story to Bree. Only Reg besides her know that story. He had listened patiently when I told him what happened. He helped pick me up, ...

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Just Another Day

    Alexis I pull up at Pizza Hut, and go inside. I hope Ollie kows this isnt a date. I was just worried about him, and wanted to talk to him ...

    Mar 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Riley I went up to what was my old bedroom. I pull the paper off a section of the wall, thankfully, the things are still there. It would be all ...

    Mar 23, 2010


All hail the mighty Glow Cloud.
— Welcome to Night Vale