-
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain
Riley I laughed a little. I could tell Bree was mad she didn't get the joke. I turned to her. "It's an inside thing. Just let it go Bree." I ...
Mar 27, 2010 -
Re: Teen Spy Agency
By the way fictionfantic is co-running this with me! Name: Carson Periso Gender: Female Age: 15 Picture: Country: America Allegance: Noth America Skills: She is very intelligent and is good ...
Mar 27, 2010 -
Re: Teen Spy Agency
The year is 2056. You wake up in a large, white room. You don't know where you are or why, but you don't remember this place. You come from all ...
Mar 27, 2010 -
Re: Reg Carter: Deep Cover (Chapt. 4)
Ben, The others have nitpricked this to death, so I can't really do anything in that area, but I should tell you I really liked this along with the last ...
Mar 27, 2010 -
Re: Computer Generated Imagery
Are we going to do this?
Mar 27, 2010 -
Re: The Defects
Mailyn "Who would like to share first," I ask, sitting down in the hard plastic chair. No one raises there hands. I notice Felicia's absance, sigh, and make a note ...
Mar 27, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain
Riley "What the hell, Riley, I've seen bunnies more scary looking than him." Alis says, then she martches upstiars. "Whta's up with her?" James asks. "I think she's afraid of ...
Mar 27, 2010 -
Re: Just Another Day
Alexis I walk into school the next day with a scowl on my face. I had tried to hit a high note yesterday in vocals, and lost my voice. Danielle ...
Mar 26, 2010 -
Re: The Defects
Maiyln I make sure I am calm and happy before I go talk to Eli. I put that emtion to the front of my mind, then walk into the room. ...
Mar 26, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain
(For the sake of everything, they are back in America...) Riley Bree and I were outside, making wedding plans by the lake. "No, the blue one!" Bree said. I hated ...
Mar 26, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain
Sorry about that, Howler, if you feel like re-joining, just come back in... Bree I notice Max is gone, I sigh, but knew this would happen sometime soon. "Gah, you ...
Mar 26, 2010 -
Re: The Defects
Mailyn "Alice?" I asked, walking up to her, "What are you doing up so early?" She usually slept in. It was odd she was up so early. I eye one ...
Mar 25, 2010 -
Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)
Sorry I haven't posted on here in a while. But this post will give you a good laugh. Stella I look at not-008. "So what should we call you now? ...
Mar 25, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain
Riley I considered Ace's question a minute. "Why don't we go back to the place where Ace and Jack went, but try and get into that safe?" I ask. "It ...
Mar 25, 2010 -
Re: The Defects
Mailyn I was glad at the chance to work here. This was my third month here, it replaced normal high school. Good, because I would have failed out anywya. It ...
Mar 25, 2010
