User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: Teen Spy Agency

    Carson Colby gives me a long glare obviously intended to make me feel bad. I don't. He storms out of the room and I follow. "We can't let him die!" ...

    Mar 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Teen Spy Agency

    Colby Morning comes, and I go to divide the people into there groups for combat training and/or education. I walk into the large breakfast hall. "Listen up everyone, I will ...

    Mar 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Bree I look at my mom and dad. "Well, you know, obviously, that Riley and me have been hanging around with a group of people for quite a while. I ...

    Mar 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Teen Spy Agency

    Carson I feel like slapping Tessa's parents. I put my arms around her, then give her a glass of water. She drinks it, then stands up. I nodd and leave ...

    Mar 28, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: BenFranks: Member of the Month for March 2010

    Congratulations, Ben, you totally deserved this.

    Mar 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Teen Spy Agency

    Colby Tessa asks, "Why am I here?" "You are here to assist the American government in the war going on in europe. We-my father, me and Carson-are training kid spies. ...

    Mar 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Riley "My parents." I hiss, as Bree gets the door. They come bursting in. My mother, fat and red-headed, looking somewhat like an overwieght dwarf. And my father, not much ...

    Mar 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Teen Spy Agency

    Carson Adrain rolls his eyes. "What does he want?" "Come on, it can't be discussed...here." I respond. I stand up, he follows me. We walk into my dads study. I ...

    Mar 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Cliques

    Name: Amber McDonnel Gender: Female Age (High school only unless it's a sibling): 16 Clique: Preps/Populars Appeareance (picture if you can, not required): Personality: She isn't really the nicest per

    Mar 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Riley The Next Day... Bree had me up at ten, becuase mom and dad would be here at eleven. On the dot, no doubt. She dragged me into her bedroom ...

    Mar 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Teen Spy Agency

    Nope.

    Mar 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Teen Spy Agency

    Yeah, well Mr. Periso doesn't care about making people traitors, he is heartless, he just wants to win the war at all costs. He's nice like that.

    Mar 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Defects

    Mailyn The bell rings for lunch. I ignore it, and stay in my room, just happy looking outside. I had my own room here now, because it was easier than ...

    Mar 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Teen Spy Agency

    Sorry, I fixed that. I must have just kept writing in Carson's POV. Colby I watch my little sister walk off with a obviously Scottish kid. I heard hos voice, ...

    Mar 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Teen Spy Agency

    Wow, this exploded. I am glad so many people are interested. Let's start. People who still want to join can, just come in whenever you want. Carson Periso I stroll ...

    Mar 27, 2010


Go and make interesting mistakes, make amazing mistakes, make glorious and fantastic mistakes. Break rules. Leave the world more interesting for your being here.
— Neil Gaiman