User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Riley I so owed Alis for this. Bree was going to hate me, but, she could deal with it. "Hey, hows 'bout a little bet, Riles?" Reg asks. "What?" I ...

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Just Another Day

    Sorry I haven't posted in a while. The next day... Alexis I walk into Flash Animation. Last night was tiering, and my voice wasn't completely back to normal. I sit ...

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Kenya

    Paige Marcy I look around the camp slowly, taking everything in. The weather is warm,but refreshing, at the same time. It is an odd feeling, but I like it. A ...

    Apr 3, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: To Be A Rose

    To Be A Rose To be beautiful is to be a rose. On the outside seemingly perfect, But actually covered in thorns. Beautifully covered in dew drops, Hilighting the rose's ...

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Two Girls of Chicago

    There is a second and third chapter already out, by the way.

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    I won't be here the rest of today or tommorow. Keep this going. If you run out of plot ideas: One of you can find the gun. A couple of ...

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Teen Spy Agency

    Juts because I feel like it, I will wirte in Mr. PEriso's POV. And I won't be here today or tommorow. Keep it going, though. Mr. Periso The talent of ...

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Kenya

    I won't be here today or tommorow, please put my character in once we start.

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Teen Spy Agency

    Colby I begin to stretch. Joined Group Physical Training is in ten minutes and I need to be in top condition. Carson is sitting in a corner, quietly reading a ...

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Cheshire Ranch.

    Acacia- Shape Shifter I decide to make life easier for kate. I turn into a deer mid-walk. Deer's I find, don't have much emotion, and are completely reliant on instincts. ...

    Apr 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Kenya

    Can we start this soon?

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Cheshire Ranch.

    Acacia- Shape Shifter I look up to see a girl walking towards me. Her aproach wasn't hostile, but nor was it friendly. She sits down and put her head in ...

    Apr 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Riley Oh, perfeect, now Bree was mom and dad's princess . I sigh and roll my eyes, but I am glad she is happy. Reg still seems pretty upset, but ...

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Kenya

    Name: Paige Marcy Gender: Female Age: 17 Personality: While on the outside she appears fun-loving and cheerful, on the inside she is constantly being ripped to shreds. Her past has ...

    Mar 31, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Wind and the Falcon Grey

    Kay here! Okay, for starters, I love this poem. It has a sort of suspenseful feeling in the middle, but then at the end you go back to the person ...

    Mar 31, 2010


Why do we only rest in peace? Why don't we live in peace too?
— Alison Billet