User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: The International Space Station

    Taryn Rivers Me and Ara get off the little ship. I look around at the space station. It is large, definetly, and obviosly meant for many people. I turn to ...

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: 'The Gas Station'

    I claim Jenkin family mother.

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Bree Do it. I texted. I typed a message to Alis. Distract them. I text. She nodds. She runs in a full out sprint towards a tree. A bunch of ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: What's Your Favorite Storybook

    Why thank you Vanadis! I'm glad you have pulled your character into that more.

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Sorry this is long. Riley The phone rang. It was Alis. "What?" I ask. "Riley, get here, now. They have the special ops on us. We won't make it unless...." ...

    Apr 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: What's Your Favorite Storybook

    Favorite: The RObin Hood Gang (1 and 2) Second Favorite: Circus Outcast Thrid Favorite: Good Times

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: What's Your Favorite Storybook

    What is your favorite storybook you are in, or have ever been in? Favorite: Second Favorite: Thrid Favorite: And don't make them all your own. But one of your own ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: The International Space Station

    How many more people do we need to start. By the way, I changed Arabella's picture

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: Computer Generated Imagery

    By the way, I changed my Rose's picture in the character outline. Rose I walk along the narrow hallways of studio B, looking for Hunter. "Hey!" I say, finally finding ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Bree I consider what Maitea said. "But your eating the first pikece." I retort. "You don't trust me?" She asks. "Well, after what Mrs. Evans said to Ace, I wouldn't ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Riley "James, turn left here!" I yell, pointing to the left. He nodds, and turns his motorcycle down a long, wooden path. I follow after him. We pull up at ...

    Apr 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Bree I looked at Ace a second, "About what you said, I totally understand. And to answer your question, well, there are two parts to my answer. First of all, ...

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: To Be A Rose

    Thanks guys, I fixed the first line.

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: The International Space Station

    Name: Taryn Rivers Age: 16 Gender: Female Occupation on the ISS: Scientist's Intern Family with you: A little sister Appearance: Nationality: Irish Personality: She is rather smart, but a bit ...

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Kenya

    Paige "Hi, I am Paige." I say. "Alison." The girl says, shaking my hand. "I am kind of excited to be here." "Aren't we all?" She laughs. I force out ...

    Apr 4, 2010


But there was no goat man, there was NEVER any goat man!
— OSP Red