User avatar

Kaywiia

  • OOC Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT

    I was thinking, for the third chapter, what if we involoved all the other countries too. My idea was that all over the world some unknown wepon, or person, is ...

    Apr 10, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT

    I am hoping to eventually make a third RHG. I think that might make it the first story book to have a third chapter.....Wouldn't that be awesome?

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Paradise Killers (A Robinhood Gang Spin-off)

    This was really, really good Howler. If RHG was a book, this would be anamazing secondary plot line. Just to let you know, I am planning on making a third ...

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Good news! I had originally had to change the profile picture I used for Riley, but I found the original again. It took forever, but I did it. I changed ...

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Just Another Day

    Alexis "Codi, watch out sweetie. Don't go near the swans." I say to the little girl I am babysitting. I take a deep sigh. "Pwetty swan." Codi says. "Come on, ...

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Bree I wait util Reg waits up to tell him the bad news. I say to him, "It's not just you he's after any more, Reg." "What?" He growls. I ...

    Apr 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Teen Spy Agency

    Colby How dare that insolent child try to fight me. Hah, he shouldn't even be here. I tackle him to the floor, and within seconds get my hand around his ...

    Apr 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: 'The Gas Station'

    Eliza-Mama-Jenkins "I just made a pie, and I need to run to the village for a bit, can ya do these?" I ask Cameron happily. I am so proud of ...

    Apr 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Riley "Fabulous place to have a wedding." Alis says sarcastically. "Shut up Alis." I am almost yelling. Why did she have to be such a bitch? "No." "Don't forget, don't ...

    Apr 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: What's Your Favorite Storybook

    You guys are so nice.....

    Apr 8, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Heart

    I really like this. I know exactly how you feel.

    Apr 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: 'The Gas Station'

    Name of character: Eliza May Jenkins (Mother) Age of character: 39 Description of character's personality: she is one of those 'miracle mothers' who allways will have a fresh batch of ...

    Apr 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Camp Kenya

    Just a note, all Pagie's flashbacks are in italics. Paige The nurse comes over with a needle. I know whats going to happen before it does. I only have a ...

    Apr 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Bree "Wait, Maitea, didn't you get this...." I start. "Oh, no! It is gerisitis!" Maitea said, obviously making up a name. "Mom, dad, you better leave and get home quick. ...

    Apr 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: What's Your Favorite Storybook

    AWWWW...you guys *sheads happy tear*

    Apr 7, 2010


For according to the trollish philosopher Plateau, "if you wants to understan' an enemy, you gotta walk a mile in his shoes. Den, if he's still your enemy, at least you're a mile away and he's got no shoes."
— A Blink of the Screen by Terry Pratchett