-
Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT
This is now offically for RHG three.
Apr 16, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Name: Breighton Carter (formerly her last name was Evans) Nickname: Bree Age: 24 Picture: Country and Global Location: Lives in america, but spent much of her life in Spain. Both ...
Apr 16, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
Name: Riley Evans Age: 21 Picture: Country and Global Location: She is a mix of America and Mexico, North and South Languages You Speak: English, Spanish and a bit of ...
Apr 16, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)
The Gang The World's governments have a big problem. Until 2030 most gangs took money for themselves. Not anymore. In the year 2035 someone got the idea of Robin Hood ...
Apr 16, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain
This post will offically end RHG 2. I will post the third chapter later. Riley I sighed and laughed at the same time. So like Alis, to be a pessimist ...
Apr 15, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain
Riley We got at the little church I picked out. Reg was talking to the preist. I didn't know about what, it probably wasn't important. "Oh, this is so exciting!" ...
Apr 15, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain
Riley They had done it. I stare at my reflection in the mirror, and shudder. The light blue floor length gown was the perfect size. But....eww. I grab my knife ...
Apr 14, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT
I would like to finish this off. Just get the wedding over with. Yes, Reg, I would like to co-run it with you again. And, now that you mention it, ...
Apr 13, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain
Everyone, get your last one or two posts in. All we need to do is get the wedding over with. Bree Suzie said quick goodbyes to me, then left. She ...
Apr 13, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain
Riley "Lets go!" I say, almost a little to eager to escape the dark, crowded apartment. "Your motocycle has two seats?" I ask as we walk outside. "One." James responds. ...
Apr 12, 2010 -
Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT
That could be the reason to bring people into the third story. Riley decides there are not enough people to fight off all of the PK's and brings people from ...
Apr 12, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain
I'm going to end this real soon, and move on to the third chapter. Just the wedding to get out of the way... Riley I had a general feeling for ...
Apr 12, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain
Riley "Look who's back to not being nice again." I hear Bree's voice as she comes inside. Alis comes with her, somehow walking with only a slight limp. I decided ...
Apr 11, 2010 -
Re: Us Pirates We're Hardcore ( a Tik Tok by Ke$ha parody)
This is 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times better than the original!
Apr 10, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain
Riley We all step out into the large space between the nearest brick wall and the apartment. Out of one car, steps Alis. "Bloody traitor!" Reg yells. Alis laughs a ...
Apr 10, 2010
