User avatar

Kaywiia

  • Archive Re: Surfs up

    Translations are at the bottom. Natalia Petrov(Nat)-Russia I get off the plane. There had been a back-up at the airport, so I was a day late. "Я люблю Вас, до ...

    Apr 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley "Yeah, I think so. For a while at least." I tell Eve. She walks inside, probably to look around the house. "Why is it we can't all go one ...

    Apr 29, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT

    I am going to have them move back to the mansion, the apartment is getting crowded.

    Apr 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley I was hoping this new girl would prove useful, we didn't need another shooter. We needed some brains around here. "Everybody, get in a veicle and follow me." I ...

    Apr 28, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT

    Go ahead.

    Apr 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Sorry, I have been in California.... Bree "How's everyone doing?" I ask, walking into the kitchen. "Fine." Ace says, jabbing the rice with his spoon. "What did that poor batch ...

    Apr 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley Ace handed me the papers. I looked through them. "Your a miracle worker." I told him. "I do what I can." Ace said. "I owe you one." I told ...

    Apr 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley I give Reg a quick high-five. Bree runs out, and watches as we all put away our pistols. She stares at Max a minute. "You could come back with ...

    Apr 19, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Riley "Riley, let me kill him." James says. "Wait." I caution him. No need to be hasty, "So Max, the warning was a little overboard, don't you think?" "It didn't ...

    Apr 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Jasmine, you'll have to put her profile first... Bree I was worried, that much must have been clear on my face, because Riley kept telling me that most 'gangs' in ...

    Apr 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    This is long, but the first post for me allways is, I apologize... Riley "Reg, where on earth are the bullets?" I ask, rummiging through the wepon closet. No bullets ...

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    Thanks Skins!

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Surfs up

    Name: Natalia Petrov (Nat) Gender:Female Age:18 Where your from: Russia Appearance/picture: Appearance/picture of surf board: Personality: Nat is a clever girl with big dreams, but a heart to match. N

    Apr 17, 2010
  • Storybook Adverts Re: Robin Hood Gang Three (Accepting Now)

    The World's governments have a big problem. Until 2030 most gangs took money for themselves. Not anymore. In the year 2035 someone got the idea of Robin Hood gangs. In ...

    Apr 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 3: A World Joined (Ended)

    We need some new people for this, join if you can. I am so glad that so many people from before have joined.

    Apr 16, 2010


I AM ONE WITH MUSHROOMS
— inksthewriter